Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Would that be a kompressor engine in that benz? Looks goot.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOOSTED said:
Would that be a kompressor engine in that benz? Looks goot.

Yah, C230 Kompressor. 1.8 S/C 189hp 192lb-ft It's an auto but has the "techtronic" style shift if you wanna manually run through the gears.

It runs sehr gut. Quick enough to pull out in some heavy traffic or pass the annoying driver on the freeway. It's got some pep to it for sure.

·
Registered
391 Posts
so she drives the benz and you get the redline?? but im sure you will still beat her with that 189 hp

·
Registered
305 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
very nice.....personally, I would have opted for the BMW
same here :D

There is just something about a Benz I don't really like and I don't know what it is...I mean its definately a luxury car and I wouldn't turn one down if it was given to me...I just find them hideous. Don't know why :confused:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrCleanY0 said:
very nice.....personally, I would have opted for the BMW

My wife works for Merceds/Benz Credit as a financial analyst. She got a three year lease and only put $200 down. If your average person went in to lease the same car they'd have to put down $3000. Plus she got a 15K mi. a year, instead of the standard 12K for free. All this and her payment is $100 less than the VUE she rolled.

Now, I don't think she'd be getting that kind of deal from BMW. ;)

:D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BlackLine said:
so she drives the benz and you get the redline?? but im sure you will still beat her with that 189 hp
Oh, she tried to tell me one day that her car was quicker. I told her BS and anytime she wants to run 'em, let me know. She hasn't taken me up on that one yet.

(RL would smoke it) :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
magikal_dragon said:
same here :D

There is just something about a Benz I don't really like and I don't know what it is...I mean its definately a luxury car and I wouldn't turn one down if it was given to me...I just find them hideous. Don't know why :confused:

I won't ever argue with someone's personal preferrence. We've been really happy with it so far. My wife love's the MB looks. It's all good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts