Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic I got from a "friend". Just in case anyone is interested.

Kind of ugly if you ask me. :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
blue_arcade said:
Here is a pic I got from a "friend". Just in case anyone is interested.

Kind of ugly if you ask me. :D
what the ...that thing is hideous

·
Registered
89 Posts
Did anyone notice the vue in the background has RL wheels, i wonder what the RL front will look like?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't even notice that about the wheels in background, that's odd.

·
Registered
808 Posts
BOOSTED said:
Did anyone notice the vue in the background has RL wheels, i wonder what the RL front will look like?
yes i noticed and man i hope not!

·
Registered
532 Posts
The only thing that looks good about it is that it is free of plastic cladding!
The front end is as ugly as the new Subaru Tribeca. The front end on the current Vue looks 10 times better than that and what they should've done is keep the current Vue and just get rid of the plastic cladding.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The pics ARE not fake kakukane. You are are a prime example of someone who shouldn't be allowed on the forum.

Idiot.

And arcade- a truely intelligent response. You just lowered yourself to his level. Congrats.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Since the original post is minus a picture, if anyone still has this pic, can you email it to me at kat AT redlineion DOT com, please? You've gotten me curious now...

·
Registered
6 Posts
D3XXFR said:
where did the pic go?
GM security strikes again? The poster has also been deleted. I have seen pics of the new VUE Redline Ebony Interior Package but I don't believe I am allowed to show them :( I will tell you this, tho- They are black leather with grey suede inserts and appear to have more aggressive bolstering on the seat back, but not the cushion. They bear no resemblance to the rumoured Recaros coming for the 06.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I saw a silver one today (no they are not out on lots yet, I know a Saturn engineer who is testing it out). I definately like older style VUE better.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
anyone still have this pic id be interested in seing it. thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts