Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
man thats just bad driving proof right there. Sorry but are you new the the manual tranny? I have seen clutches like that from 2 types of drivers. Newbies and Drag vehicles.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Proof like that is probably what Saturn went off when you went in for your clutch. If this is your first manual car, you should have started with an old piece of shit for a while to practice on.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Radical heat spots - can't blame that just on a newbie driver....that's some launching and smoking going on.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Holy cow dude :eek:

Might want to lighten up on the gas and concentrate on normal driving. How many miles are on your car?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i started out on clutch my first car never taught how and never did that to a clutch

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
wow thats a kinda crappy for under 8k on them... you love to smokem don't ya... anyway i was wondering if they could put MADE IN GERMANY any bigger on that flywheel

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crazybrew609 said:
wow thats a kinda crappy for under 8k on them... you love to smokem don't ya... anyway i was wondering if they could put MADE IN GERMANY any bigger on that flywheel
No man. That's the thing. I have never ever burned out. Just happened that hard shifts into second on cold tires caused the tires to smoke a little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts