Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1040 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know this has been tried NUMEROUS times, but with no success, and NO STICKIFICATION. And the fact that Ozerman posted this in a recent thread:

Ozerman said:
yo, i need a picture of you!!!
i'm sick of the "i'm a fuckin mongolian "threads with out knowing wat the **** you could possibly look like
We need to know what each other look like. No conversation, no bullshit. Just a picture of you, so people know what you look like. I'm tired of thinking that KSC looks like that dude from 300, or that rlinbatonrouge is a black football player, or anything of the like. Some people have caught on & put a pic of them in their avatar, but not all.

Jump on the bandwagon.

And for the love of christ:

Sticky.

I'll start.

This is me when I was skinnier & had more hair, about a year ago:

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
ill destroy all your comp. monitors when i get home.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Here I am on Mothersday

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scarlett_trocar said:
Whoa whoa whoa, hold the PHONE! There's a hot chick running amok on the Redline forums???

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
umg, fyi i think your new sig iz :pimp:ish

no good pix on my end, just cam fone stuff so i'm stayin outta this one.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
wait, i found one...but you all have been warned.

me in the dead of winter, im really not shaped like a cylinder. Its the DAMN trenchcoat. Now you guys see why im so angry all the time... FAT AGGRESION!

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
scarlett_trocar said:
That one you sent me on the phone was pretty good! Post it up!
? which one? the one that was my avatar for a while?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Caboose said:
wait, i found one...but you all have been warned.

me in the dead of winter, im really not shaped like a cylinder. Its the DAMN trenchcoat. Now you guys see why im so angry all the time... FAT AGGRESION!
normally i'd just leave ya be, but since you're so high-spirited i figure it won't hurt to mention that you could probably shave a good .1 to .2 off your track time ;)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
bc3tech said:
? which one? the one that was my avatar for a while?
I don't recall you having any other avatar but the one you have now. Which one? Um, you only sent me one. LOL I thought I still had it, but I don't. :-( Otherwise I would have posted it for you already! :)

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
bc3tech said:
normally i'd just leave ya be, but since you're so high-spirited i figure it won't hurt to mention that you could probably shave a good .1 to .2 off your track time ;)
yeah i know. im workin on the ultimate weight reduction as we speak.

1 - 20 of 1040 Posts