Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on the interstate and a 4door accord come up on me so without downshifting I pressed on the gas and easily passed him up then left off a bit and he come flying by me so I pressed the gas again and passed him up the let off and here he come again.......we did this for a little bit until I had to exit when I hit about 120 before the exit and got in front of him and slowed down........I had his car effortlessly

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found a C5 Vette tonight all alone so I stayed about a car lenght behind him for a while doing about 80 but he never went any faster then all of the sudden he dropped and took off and I did the same and stayed about 4 cars behind him till about 110mph then he let off and I passed him......we got off at the same exit and I rolled down the window and gave him a wave......I'm sure I surprised him when I kept so close to him with a Saturn

·
Registered
31 Posts
Smurf said:
I found a C5 Vette tonight all alone so I stayed about a car lenght behind him for a while doing about 80 but he never went any faster then all of the sudden he dropped and took off and I did the same and stayed about 4 cars behind him till about 110mph then he let off and I passed him......we got off at the same exit and I rolled down the window and gave him a wave......I'm sure I surprised him when I kept so close to him with a Saturn

he was probably wondering why you were tailgating him, and then wondering why you passed and waved to him lol.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts