Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please Help Me Find a New 2004 Silver RL!!!

Ok, I have definately decided to get an RL, Test drove one today and it was a thrill. Smooth Looking, great handling, comfortable, and pretty fast. I only have one problem, I am looking for a 2004 silver RL.

If anyone knows of a dealership that still has a brand new 2004 silver RL, please reply asap. I would like to get one from a close by dealership (Greensboro, NC) but right now the sky is the limit on distance.

I was looking at one that was for sale in Wilmington, NC but it sold last Thursday. I shoulda bought it while I had the chance! Please help. I will be in debt to anyone who helps me find my new RL.

Thankfully,
Ginsui

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
they had a couple left at springman saturn in langley, bc, very recently!

(you did say - sky is the limit!)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sky is the limit!

Yeah!
I am going to get as many locations as I can and have my saturn dealership here see if he can have one delivered from one of the dealerships. Thanks for the info, keep em coming.

Ginsui.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
IIRC, they had one at Saturn of Ann Arbor in Michigan, if that helps . . .

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Mines for sale. 04 all the options plus all my upgrades. I havent seen any 04s here in Florida since I bought mine.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Goofy, since when are you selling your Redline!?

·
Registered
289 Posts
goofyguy said:
Mines for sale. 04 all the options plus all my upgrades. I havent seen any 04s here in Florida since I bought mine.
Goofy, no disrespect, but you are so full of it! You cannot be selling your baby. Unless you are getting a brand new one! Come on with it, spill the beans brother! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
since march of this year.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10836&postcount=1

Im pretty sure it explains everything i have but if not I will go into detail for you crazy people

04 redline
- dropped 2 inches. Have stock springs if wanted
- Barrys air box mod. Have stock if needed
- All badges are color matched. No Red Badges all Silver sprakles.
- 3 infinity kappa perfects in the trunk in Dual Bandpass Box on a sony 1400 watt amp
- Sony 7700x headunit. MP3 and all the fancy diplays of course
- Inifinity speakers in all 4 corners Rockford Fosgate tweeters
- 7 color 24 patten LED neons.
- my torque brace
- full 3 inch custom dual exhaust
- grill mesh and colormatched side grills
- HID headlights

the price hasnt changed any 19500. Will bring to you.

I have a military obligation I would like to hold up to. I plan on leaving in November for the USMC. I have to sell the car before I will sign over my life ya know.

Im off after 2 on monday, all day tuesday and all day wednesday if you would like to call. My number is all over the place on this forum. But 727-243-9078 if you have any questions PM me as well.

·
Registered
289 Posts
goofyguy said:
since march of this year.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10836&postcount=1

Im pretty sure it explains everything i have but if not I will go into detail for you crazy people

04 redline
- dropped 2 inches. Have stock springs if wanted
- Barrys air box mod. Have stock if needed
- All badges are color matched. No Red Badges all Silver sprakles.
- 3 infinity kappa perfects in the trunk in Dual Bandpass Box on a sony 1400 watt amp
- Sony 7700x headunit. MP3 and all the fancy diplays of course
- Inifinity speakers in all 4 corners Rockford Fosgate tweeters
- 7 color 24 patten LED neons.
- my torque brace
- full 3 inch custom dual exhaust
- grill mesh and colormatched side grills
- HID headlights

the price hasnt changed any 19500. Will bring to you.

I have a military obligation I would like to hold up to. I plan on leaving in November for the USMC. I have to sell the car before I will sign over my life ya know.

Im off after 2 on monday, all day tuesday and all day wednesday if you would like to call. My number is all over the place on this forum. But 727-243-9078 if you have any questions PM me as well.
Goofy. I would like to tell you "Thank you." Remember that Freedom isn't free. God bless you and your family. May your reflexes be quick, and your shots straight. Take care man, and take care of yourself.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Oh I will. Im still talking to the recuiter on a weekly basis. Hell I havent even told my friends and family yet on me decision. Although the one on here may spill the beans. I wil kill him if he does. But yeah I need to get rid o the Car so if you guys help I will keep up my end on parts till I get-er-done

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
IIRC, they had one at Saturn of Ann Arbor in Michigan, if that helps . . .
I looked on the Saturn of Ann Arbor website and they did not have one listed. Are you sure it is there? if so I will have the sales guy call tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ginsui

·
Registered
103 Posts
theres on at the dormont dealership in pa for 16,8 so yeah silver fully loaded they have to get rid of it :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
goofy i am leaving in 2 weeks for the navy, so make sure its what you want man, b4 you do it, i am kind of regreting it now so think hard man, and think if you really want to go to iraq, but anyway good luck and god bless

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
ginsui said:
I looked on the Saturn of Ann Arbor website and they did not have one listed. Are you sure it is there? if so I will have the sales guy call tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ginsui
Well I'm 100% sure there was one there last Monday when I was in for my car to get repaired. It may have been an '05 though. Even if it was, you can get an '05 pretty cheap. My lease for an '05 was less than buying an '04 that they'd ragged on like hell (it was the dealership's demo car that one of their sales guys took to the track a few times).

Just looked, as far as the deals on '05s, you can get 1.9% financing and $1000 allowance for 60 month financing on a Redline, or there're a few more.

Linkage:
http://www.saturn.com/saturn/OfferC...&zipcode=48353&models=161&offertypes=&x=2&y=7

·
Registered
764 Posts
Last I knew, Saturn of Pleasant Hills in Pittsburgh area had 1, maybe 2, Siver 04's left.

·
Registered
674 Posts
If your anywhear near the Minneapolis area mine is going to go down the road. It only has 3500 miles on it, I've had it since late December.

I made the mistake of selling my Typhoon in October and have been kicking my self since. There's no way in hell my RL will ever be as fast as my Ty was and I want to go fast again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this is great guys! I will check out the ones in PA. I am looking for a new one only just because I have a 1997 Grand Prix GTP that I need to trade, otherwise i would look into yours Motormouth. Thanks everyone, keep em coming. i will let you know when I make a purchase.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts