Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now in owning my RL for almost a year now I have seen maybe a total of 6 on the streets, but with a drive from my home to Siesta Key last Wednesday I saw 6 in a day. One near St. Augustine, one in Daytona, three(yes three) in Orlando, and one near Tampa Bay. Of course I was driving the family SUV so I couldn't give props but holy shit I was like look another one, with the wife enthusiasticly saying that is nice hun. We need a meet in Orlando or something, because my wife would love to go to the mall of Mellium again and I would just happen to be at the meet, convience I believe is the word. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
That might work. Depending on when, I'm gonna be back up in Orlando at the end of the month, helping my girlfriend move into the dorms for sumemr term at UCF. I go there also, but will not be returning fully till the end of August. And by the way, conveniance is a great thing, but careful how easy you want to make it, the wife could very easily get lost in the Coach or Tiffany stores, and be shopping for HOURS. lol. Conveniance is good, but not when every meet costs you a Tiffany bracelet. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I am not from Florida so I can't say I'd be at a meet, but I have to say the use of the word "plethora" is worthy of a big thumbs up. Rock on for big words & small, difficult ones.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
you should have driven through Port Richey / Springhill there are 7 of us.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well theres 4 of us in Orlando that meet all the time. myself, Ricanspeed, Little T, and Kenny. We met riz from Tampa at the car show. I know for a fact there are at least 4 more that I've seen that driving around, but they must not get serviced at my dealership because I havent seen them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
goofyguy said:
you should have driven through Port Richey / Springhill there are 7 of us.
I know next time I go to the Gulf side I will PM you and see if we can meet I would like to meet true RL enthusiasts.
P.S. want to bye one of those torque braces from ya but dont want to send money over the internet, nothing against you just had $500+ taken out of an account I had set up and am a little leary about doing it again.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
i've seen 1 other silver RL driven by a guy who had to be atleast 60 going like 20mph on a 40mph road.

It was a shame...

shame i say..

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
My buddy Earl lives in Tampa, Dunedin actually... drives a Colorado. Tells me that he sees them all the time... I'm in Chicago... and I've seen like 4.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
yeah if you see one in sacramento "crusin" that would prob be me. and i just threw a magnaflow on it and it sounds deep and clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts