·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hmmmm, not liking it as much as I first did now that it is installed, IMO. I'll probably just have your buddy powdercoat my stock one.

Tom

·
Registered
425 Posts
nice

Looks good I think the valve covers would make it stand out better if they were black or a bit darker than they are in the picture. Or maybe a black spark plug band on the color you have now.
Otherwise they look really nice the powder coating on the valvcovers looks great

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm going to have to do something with what I've got - my spark plug cover is painted red over crinkle paint, my valve cover is black wrinkle paint. I just ordered a red anodized AEM short ram, and it's darker than the bright red on my spark plug cover...I may have to just strip off the paint and polish it up.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I think the polished one is just one of those things that is gonna look better in person, rather than in pics. If there's any way to get a pic on a sunny day (looked kinda overcast and just dull) I think that might help it look better and show it's true visual effect.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue04RedLine said:
I think the polished one is just one of those things that is gonna look better in person, rather than in pics. If there's any way to get a pic on a sunny day (looked kinda overcast and just dull) I think that might help it look better and show it's true visual effect.
It was pretty nasty, the day I took a pic. I'll try to get a better one and post it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i am getting some paint work done on my rl, ill take pic later on today and post them to see if you like them, i am putting tribal graphics down both sides, black euros, 19 inch gunmetal racing rims and thatll be it for the out side but if you guys have any other ideas let me know.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Man I love the way that valve cover looks, I'm going to have to get one when they go on sale.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sinister redlines said:
It was pretty nasty, the day I took a pic. I'll try to get a better one and post it.
Hope this looks better.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow I think I'm getting that one and then the valve cover powder coated blue :) I think it'd look hot in my blue redline

1 - 18 of 18 Posts