·
Registered
331 Posts
duct tape it man! Get R Done
Nah that sucks man. yea the extractor idea is the best i can think of

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
agreed. ... craftsman has a new tool for this it works really well i dont know the exact name of it but i bought one and i love it works everytime go to your local sears i know they will have them

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
BTW- If you have any questions about the drilling and screw extractor, I'll be off of work tomorrow. I'll PM you my # and you can give me a call. Just don't call early in the morning. :p

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thnx for the help guys. iam gonna drill it i thought they were welded on the headers but they're not so tommrow mourning iam leting her ripp!!!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
let me add one more thing before i take my last shot and go to sleep. why was that screw rusted and what kind of build quality is this.
and to qoute homer simpson
did we lose a war!
its not american, thats not even mexico!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fucken shit i cant get that biotch out! the 2 other screws are all rusted and i cant pull it through any openings. also my brake line got punctured so now i need a new one :( anyone have one for sale pm me.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
can you weld? get a stick welder in there and tack on one then turn it out. or weld a smaller bolt to the other one then turn it out. or you'll have to drill all the way through the hole and retap it if you can get it out with the extractor. as far as the brake line goes you'll probably have to go to the dealer or get a new piece of line and repiar it but you would be better replacing it. sorry wish i could tell you more

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
penatrating fluid is your friend. I couldnt get those 3 to budge at all. I was lifting the motor instead of turning the bolts. I hit them with liquid wrench and 2 mins later they came right off like they were hand tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts