Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I saw a blue Redline headed up the off-ramp from I90 going south on I290 in Chicago this morning... was that anyone here?? Do they make the QC in that blue color? I'm not sure if it was quite as deep of a blue as I'm used to seeing on your guy's blue Redlines. Had no big wing, but I think it had the ground effects, there's only so much detail you can see when you're looking the wrong way doing 40 up an on ramp!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I think I saw a blue Redline headed up the off-ramp from I90 going south on I290 in Chicago this morning... was that anyone here?? Do they make the QC in that blue color? I'm not sure if it was quite as deep of a blue as I'm used to seeing on your guy's blue Redlines. Had no big wing, but I think it had the ground effects, there's only so much detail you can see when you're looking the wrong way doing 40 up an on ramp!
Could have very well been a regular Quad 3 coupe. I have done a double look - turn around twice only to come up on a regular ION coupe. THe thing that had me going was the wheels. Most IONs that I've seen have those weird wheel covers that have squares on them. Both of these cars had 5 spoke alloy rims that in my rearview mirror, I did not count 'em, only saw spokes and thought I spotted a Red Line. I have yet to see another red line around me and I drive into and out of Cleveland suburbs 6 days a week and usually log over 300 miles a week on the highways. I can't tell you how many SRT-4s that I see, but that's one for another section. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts