Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i need this quick, and i know alot of people check this forum. i need a pic of somebodys black redline with the bigger spoiler, preferably a pic from the side with the windows up. the windows cannot be tinted, thats a must.

thanks alot guys, ill explain later when its all taken care of.....but im sure some of u might be able to guess why i need it, haha.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
sorry man i can not help ya but i do have a feeling on what this is for, i could be totally wrong on this one tho, good luck finding a pic, if u ever need a blue car with the small wing and no tints than let me know.

on a side note what are the tint laws in PA, i know in NY its very strict but all you have to do it take it off and prove that u did to the court ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
haha robbie can't pass inspection! im surpised they would let you just take a pic of ur car in to prove u took it off.

of course i could be totally wrong too.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys, heres the deal.....

i got pulled over last saturday for my window tint, and while he was writing my fix-it ticket apparently he found out that my car has not been registered since december due to paperwork problems, i was clueless about that too.

SO, i figured that since my car is not registered i cannot drive it, so since im up at school, im gonna walk to a police station and tell show them my registration citation and tell em that i cannot drive my car and its back home. ill explain that im in a bind since the fix-it ticket is needed to be signed and due back to the police station in a few days and i will not be able to drive my car to show anyone that its been taken off.

im using the pictures as backup if he isnt a dick and doesnt sign it for me. i dont see why he wont understanding the situation that im in, this doesnt exactly happen very often u know?

so thats why i need a pic of a non tinted black redline with the windows up, since the ones i have are with the windows down.

i will not have a problem getting my car inspected, ive got that one covered, hahaha.

·
Registered
681 Posts
So, you used us like cheap crack whore bitches? That's OK, anything we can do to help a brother from having Johnny Law keep him down...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
ok guys, heres the deal.....

i got pulled over last saturday for my window tint, and while he was writing my fix-it ticket apparently he found out that my car has not been registered since december due to paperwork problems, i was clueless about that too.

SO, i figured that since my car is not registered i cannot drive it, so since im up at school, im gonna walk to a police station and tell show them my registration citation and tell em that i cannot drive my car and its back home. ill explain that im in a bind since the fix-it ticket is needed to be signed and due back to the police station in a few days and i will not be able to drive my car to show anyone that its been taken off.

im using the pictures as backup if he isnt a dick and doesnt sign it for me. i dont see why he wont understanding the situation that im in, this doesnt exactly happen very often u know?

so thats why i need a pic of a non tinted black redline with the windows up, since the ones i have are with the windows down.

i will not have a problem getting my car inspected, ive got that one covered, hahaha.
Tint laws SUCK!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tint laws are great for the cop who can see if your little gangsta buddies have a gun....

Until you put yourself in the other guy's shoes, you can't have an appreciation for a law that saves lives.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Jim Lewis said:
Tint laws are great for the cop who can see if your little gangsta buddies have a gun....

Until you put yourself in the other guy's shoes, you can't have an appreciation for a law that saves lives.
Oh god, this again... can you answer anything that resembles the view point of the every day average person? Since none of my buddies even own a gun, most have never seen one beyond television, I don't really appreciate the insinuation that you're making... not eveyone is out to shoot someone, good god...

·
Registered
331 Posts
They should only enforce those laws to 10 dollar cars with 6000 dollar rims.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
The reason we have the law so strictly enforced around here, is because a cop shot a black girl through her window about a year ago. He thought she was aiming a gun at him, and the only thing in the car was her cellphone and schoolbooks...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Yeah, but the thing is, tint laws vary by state. I believe it was Sport Compact Car (horrible publication, imho) that posted a huge spreadsheet-type deal that listed what the laws were concerning tinting, lowering, lighting, noise, etc. So maybe that'd be worth checking out. I know they're really bizarre here in Michigan but I think they're a lot less lax in Florida, because everybody's tinted out.

By the way, can't remember who started this post (bad memory :rolleyes: ) but that is a very good idea for getting the fix-it ticket expunged. I like that idea. Muy bien.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Watch out for the plate if it is readable, they might be able to tell its a ny plate, they might also ask to see a picture with the plate showing....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts