Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone removed the fog light housing for more air for the cai? I am going to be doing this and was wondering if anyone has pix. I found a pre filter and can get them for 20+ shipping for base 6in top5in hight 5 if anyone needs a pre filter I can see if we can get a group buy i have been searching the net and the other best price I could find was 35 with shipping. so this price is a lot better already. post pix

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
i wanted to order today

I wanted to order today so if anyone wants one let me know asap.
i looked up shipping and its the same if i order one or four. if anyone wants one or more they are 25each and thats with shipping. in the us. outside the us would have to look it up.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
by pre filter do you mean Cry-Charger like the thing that stops the water from getting sucked in?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
pre filter is a type of sleeve that fits over the filter to help repeal dirt and some water. its not water proof. the kind you are thinking of you have to cut the pipe or if you have a 2 piece cai you just add a filter in the middle so if you get soaked it will filter from that point. i am not looking for one of those right now lol. the pre filter blocks .005 and larger piece of dirt and is water resistant dry charger is from k and n and is almost the same, i think that blk and this one is blue how much is that one?

·
Registered
925 Posts
pre filter is a type of sleeve that fits over the filter to help repeal dirt and some water. its not water proof. the kind you are thinking of you have to cut the pipe or if you have a 2 piece cai you just add a filter in the middle so if you get soaked it will filter from that point. i am not looking for one of those right now lol. the pre filter blocks .005 and larger piece of dirt and is water resistant dry charger is from k and n and is almost the same, i think that blk and this one is blue how much is that one?
i dont know what the cost of the k and n one is, but i got mine when i bought the typhoon set..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the typhoon came with one the aem one doesn't. I am going to order a pre filter since noone else wants one. lets me know if anyone of want one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts