Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
the HepKitty
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a 40mph roll.....

are you kidding me, I put some serious bus lengths on that car..

I took mine upto 130mph and that slug of a stang couldn't be seen...


it was ugly...


next......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
LittleMT said:
From a 40mph roll.....

are you kidding me, I put some serious bus lengths on that car..

I took mine upto 130mph and that slug of a stang couldn't be seen...


it was ugly...


next......
Actually you wanted to race him, you hit it, he slowed down signaled and turned off on his exit laughting at you the entire way...
 

·
the HepKitty
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
akuma337 said:
Actually you wanted to race him, you hit it, he slowed down signaled and turned off on his exit laughting at you the entire way...


truth of the matter is, when they see my car they don't want to race....
but they are not laughing...

I would blow your doors to kingdom come...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
LittleMT said:
truth of the matter is, when they see my car they don't want to race....
but they are not laughing...

I would blow your doors to kingdom come...
I would beat your car from a dig, from a roll, in reverse, up a hill, down a hill, and granny shifting the whole time. You are very dumb to post stuff like this and you don't even know what I drive..... dummy :cool:
 

·
the HepKitty
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
akuma337 said:
I would beat your car from a dig, from a roll, in reverse, up a hill, down a hill, and granny shifting the whole time. You are very dumb to post stuff like this and you don't even know what I drive..... dummy :cool:


say, are you not the idiot with the custom trash can on your roof?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
LittleMT said:
BullShit that football goal post on your trunk slows you down and you know it!
Hell you would know because if you raced me all you would see is the plates and the goal post....

No matter what, you paid more than me for a car that....
1.) Is still slower than mine if you modified it and mine were still stock.
2.) Paid more for a car than me and will be worth two dollars when you drive it off the lot because it is a saturn...
3.) You bought a car that is ranked in the same category as a hyundai... :D
 

·
the HepKitty
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
akuma337 said:
Hell you would know because if you raced me all you would see is the plates and the goal post....

No matter what, you paid more than me for a car that....
1.) Is still slower than mine if you modified it and mine were still stock.
2.) Paid more for a car than me and will be worth two dollars when you drive it off the lot because it is a saturn...
3.) You bought a car that is ranked in the same category as a hyundai... :D

I would say lets race for pink slips, but then I would be to embarrased to have your ricer towed to my home....

though I have a use for the trash can....

and maybe i can get $10 for the canards on ebay...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
LittleMT said:
I would say lets race for pink slips, but then I would be to embarrased to have your ricer towed to my home....

though I have a use for the trash can....

and maybe i can get $10 for the canards on ebay...
You drive a saturn. You don't have to rice it out for it to be trash it already is... :D
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top