Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone believe that gm is reading this forum and if so what about making this forum private to members only or something like that??? even if we had to pay like 10-20 bucks to join wouldn't it be worth not having all the GM JERKS being able to reprint and get any info they want??? just a question. i know i love this forum but may not be here much longer so as they cant know what im doing with my vehicle. just come back and read posts here and there to see whats new and going on. dont know how many feel this way but to some im sure this feels like invasion of privacy. just a question, not sure i believe they are reading this but guess we need to think about that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
zfactor said:
does anyone believe that gm is reading this forum and if so what about making this forum private to members only or something like that??? even if we had to pay like 10-20 bucks to join wouldn't it be worth not having all the GM JERKS being able to reprint and get any info they want??? just a question. i know i love this forum but may not be here much longer so as they cant know what im doing with my vehicle. just come back and read posts here and there to see whats new and going on. dont know how many feel this way but to some im sure this feels like invasion of privacy. just a question, not sure i believe they are reading this but guess we need to think about that
If it comes down to this I would still be in. At least it might get rid of jerk offs that post from other places. ( you know what I mean, funny though I have alot of SRT-4 friends in fact my brother is in the process of buying one. ) By no means are they all bad but some are just looking for trouble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
zfactor said:
does anyone believe that gm is reading this forum and if so what about making this forum private to members only or something like that??? even if we had to pay like 10-20 bucks to join wouldn't it be worth not having all the GM JERKS being able to reprint and get any info they want??? just a question. i know i love this forum but may not be here much longer so as they cant know what im doing with my vehicle. just come back and read posts here and there to see whats new and going on. dont know how many feel this way but to some im sure this feels like invasion of privacy. just a question, not sure i believe they are reading this but guess we need to think about that

I think if GM is going to be reading our posts they would gladly pay the 10 - 20 bucks to find out what we are doing to our rides. Who knows. The only thing that I see us doing to keep that from happening is running background checks on people. :( But very true on Sinister's part... I'd love to keep the trolls out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
You can say whatever you want. Just because you say that you tore an Enzo a new ass from a dig doesn't make it true. They would still need proof of anything they learn here. Do you really think they would go through the trouble of getting our IP's? If they did get our IP's can they legally get a name from it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
dazednconfused75 said:
You can say whatever you want. Just because you say that you tore an Enzo a new ass from a dig doesn't make it true. They would still need proof of anything they learn here. Do you really think they would go through the trouble of getting our IP's? If they did get our IP's can they legally get a name from it?
To be honest I wont post in the kills section but thats me. It just starts a bunch of crap because everyone knows that one guy that blew the doors off some high po car that is just simply not possible. And as far as GM I really dont see how they can pull it off. I just would like to get rid of the smack and work on making these cars faster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
Sinister redlines said:
To be honest I wont post in the kills section but thats me. It just starts a bunch of crap because everyone knows that one guy that blew the doors off some high po car that is just simply not possible. And as far as GM I really dont see how they can pull it off. I just would like to get rid of the smack and work on making these cars faster.

I was only referring to the GM thing. I just said that about the Enzo because GM can't hold anything said on here as true. They can threaten to but you don't have to crumble in their face. Just don't put your plate number in your pics and you shouldn't have a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,012 Posts
Like dazednconfused75 said how will they know who is who? Unless you post your full name and city and state. I hope GM is watching that way they can see Red Line owners are serious about adding more performance to their Red Lines. Maybe then they will get off their asses and have performance parts available at retailers like Dodge does.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
I hope GM IS visiting this forum, to see what our complaints and problems are... to see what the Redline currently lacks... to see what GM can improve... what they should offer... to see there is a market for GM perf parts for the Redline... lot's of positives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
I think Aeain set an example of not placing a pic of your car with the license plate showing, Real name and location. All references to my location and general whereabouts have been lost..... The server must have crashed... :rolleyes:
Hmmmm....That's strange. Same thing happened to me? Are you sure it was a server crash? I just thought a hacker came in and deleted all my personal info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
jmichna said:
I hope GM IS visiting this forum, to see what our complaints and problems are... to see what the Redline currently lacks... to see what GM can improve... what they should offer... to see there is a market for GM perf parts for the Redline... lot's of positives.
i agree fully
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
GM if your reading this, give us a suspention package. Then when your done with that give us an engine package that puts us at 260 hp. Then we will gladly stike fear into the competition! (and our better halfs)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top