Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Advanced Audio system & My rear speakers suddenly stoped working. The front speakers are working fine. I checked all the wires in the trunk, & everything looks alright. I'm thinking maybe the amp went out Has anybody had this happen to them or have any idea what might be going on. Thanks.

·
THE LEGEND
2,603 Posts
Mine didn't quit working, but they suddenly lost half their volume & started sounding muffled. I also checked everything & saw nothing wrong. I also think something went wrong w/ the amp I evened out the speakers w/ the fader, but doesn't sound as good as it used to. The amp comes out real easy, next time hondahater or twoods comes over i'm going to swap w/ one of them to see if thats the problem.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine didn't quit working, but they suddenly lost half their volume & started sounding muffled. I also checked everything & saw nothing wrong. I also think something went wrong w/ the amp I evened out the speakers w/ the fader, but doesn't sound as good as it used to. The amp comes out real easy, next time hondahater or twoods comes over i'm going to swap w/ one of them to see if thats the problem.

cool man please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts