Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice pics and what a wax job.You do have to quit posting now because you just posted your 666 post.You had better stay inside put out the garlic and be nice to the srt people. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here are 2 more pics that a kinda funny because to get my car where it is in the first pic the front bumper had to come off. :D
now that is what i call devoition to a location.

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
That first pic is just awesome it was worth taking off your bumper to get it.You should make a 8x10 of that one and frame it.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Those are some sharp looking pics, but I'm terribly amused w/ the bumper removal bit. The shot from the side next to that graffiti thingy looks EXTREMELY good. Thumbs up

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i think i might get that pic blown up and put it somewhere in my room

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I'm not sure what's up with that link, but when I try clicking on it I just get a winow telling me it's outdated or wrong and to try again later. :(

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thanks for pointing that out blue, i will talk to the guy who took them,

nbuddle1974 he is a local guy he was real cool about it and took some great pics.

*edit* there working now everyone check it out

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
your correct it is, and i am acutally gonna be taking them off where they currently are and moving one of them to the back under the ion redline thing on the trunk.

always got to be a critic, haha man its cool, u like the pics other than that tho

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Holy resurrecting this thread from the dead, BUT:

Do you remember what kind of camera he used to take these pics? I was looking around, I think I may drop a shitload of money on a digi camera, but I want the $1600 bomb-ass 8.2 megapixel Canon EOS 20D SLR cameras, something that I can take professional looking pictures (I'm going to try to do freelancing out here); also, do you remember what kind of lenses? Sorry I'm asking questions about the camera rather than the pictures, but I really am thoroughly impressed w/ how the turned out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.