Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been sometime and just wondering how the intake project was going. i just might have to start on my own if nothing has happened. i have a team of 3 toolmakers that do off the wall jobs for our company. ill see how i can get the 3" tube bent, but im going to ask the boss if this is cool, im sure he would want to sell them.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
well if you're asking about mine, we're waiting for the bender to have the people who sold him the machine come and give him the stuff and show him how to re-tool for a 3" bend, i've been bugging these guys every other day. the problem is i'm trying to do this as cheap as i can because all of the money is coming out of my pocket, so we want him to do the initial bend for free so we can come back to him with the business when we need more done, you all can do what you will, or buy a K&N for likely more than 200, i'll still be working on mine...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
either way it will be a lot, i haven't seen an intake that had to replace the maf housing, and the AEM ones are 220 plus for just a cold air

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I will personally wait for Vita's intake. I really like his process and he has already shown more drive to get the intake out for our car than AEM or K&N.

·
Registered
810 Posts
^^can you post some of the progress? im in no hurry to get an intake, but i am interested.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i'll get off my ass and send someone some of the vids of the dyno runs, i'm trying as hard as i can to get this out for everyone, but it's hard when i don't have all the equipment available to me to do this

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i will go with vita's if i can see some dyno vids of the hp gain that he gets and if its less than 200$ and can get it out quicker i have no prob buying his, so vita let us know what you got going, i am sure i am not the only one who wants a Cold Air Intake for there car.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Me too, I'm in.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
ok, i promise to post them up tonight, i've got about 5 or so. hopefully someone with AIM that can host will be online tonight when i'm home

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
anyone on that can host video? i've got AIM and MSM Messenger

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wanna see pictures of this intake...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts