Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these are made? I have the HID's already and I think that the projection headlights would be killer. Let me know!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
no they have not been made yet but if u are skilled in the art of making your own! you could easily make some u have to take stock headlight out, buy angel eye prejectors in the color u like, then u have to bake head light in oven to break seal , once open u have to postion angel eyes the way u want and make sure they wont move then throw em back in oven to seal it back up ;)
I tried it on my cavalier looked hot on my spare headlights but i messed up the position of eyes so my car looked like it had a lazy eye. :p A project down the drain my fault thoe :D

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey at least you tried. If you don't you will never learn a thing. I've done the same thing. That's how I learned. ALOT of screw ups.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I loved mine in the S-10. They were bright and perfect looking with all the extras like the neons at night. I want a set for this car but none out yet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
When I was in the dealership yesterday, I noticed the L300 sedans had projector lights. Maybe were getting closer to having some for the redlines??...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
how do the HIDs look at night. Big differnce. I wont spend the money till I see it. Can you put up some pics?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The HID's are spectacular. I've owned about every kind of blue blub that exsits for my past cars, but nothing can even compare. You have 3 times the visability and on top of it all they give more of a "high end" look to your car. As far as the pics go, I'll try and get some tonight and post them tomarrow.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
WooHoo I would like the pics of the road and head on as well as the kit you have if ya dont mind

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got them from ebay. If you want to see them there, do a search for 9007 hid and find the lights that say Purple 12000K HID KIT........The picture will stand out from the rest, but don't be overwhlemed cuz they don't look like that. The color is actually a very brilliant purple when you look at them head on and very blue on the road. Like I said, I'll get the pictures hopefully taken tonight and if so, then I'll post the pics tonight aswell.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These pictures show the light as a more blue color head on, but I assure you that they have a very unique purple look. As far as the road shot goes, that's pretty much what they look like. Like I said before, the visibility is so much better. Pictures can't fully show what they are all about.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts