Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some shots of the kids... not the best, but I figured i'd snap some off real quick!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well, I didn't really need PROOF per se, but I always wanted to see that red Redline of yours. What year 'Vette is that, and where's the Camaro you speak of often?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Vette is a '77... The Camaro is in the garage waiting for a clutch assembly... Here's a pic... it's TERRIBLE! I'll get a better one later when the sun is out from the trees and I can push 'er out.

Attachments

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which Lincoln is that?? Towncar? LS? Can't quite tell, not real familar wit dem Fords....

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Which Lincoln is that?? Towncar? LS? Can't quite tell, not real familar wit dem Fords....
Continental

4.6 liter 32 valve v8, I call it the Rice Eradicator :eek: hahah not really, but I might start now.

·
Registered
243 Posts
As long as we are sharing...

My 99 Olds Alero [R.I.P.] on my wedding day:

My wifes 02 S-10 by parking light:

My 03 Vibe the day I picked up my Red Line. You can see part of my Buell in the background:

The Red Line:

My Father-In-Law's 65 Mustang:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
step dad camaro, ANY GUESSES

and formula on the dyno

and u have all see the RL but have u seen my ghetto cavy

93 RS Convertable rebuilt tranny, 10000 miles on new engine.
For SALE, as well haha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
dealership might have some, the one down here sells them. the one i bought my car from gave me one with my car.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Proof I can buy, but cannot sell

I saw the thread and went out and snapped up some pics of the current inventory. The Blue Metro Convertible just arrived last night along with the Black '89 Swift GTI (number 3) that's why it's on the trailer. Too many projects and the drag car has not been out of the trailer since '92 (portable storage) So I've decided to pare down the possessions. The Novas are going away to fund the swifts as autocross cars and the Metro convertible is going to get the suspension/engine/trans from GTI #2 for a fun-time runabout car. The Red Line will be kept as the new performance car and I'm going to dump the dump. Looking at the to-do list, I see that there are not enough days in this summer to git-er-done, so I see what my next summer has in for it already.

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Chrome said:
Where did you get that HotWheels from? I have to have at least two of those!

Later,
Chrome...
I got one way back when the Ion QC first came out. I ordered a brochure from Saturn and they sent me one of those. Still haven't opened it, hoping one day it might be worth something.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
navymitch12 said:
step dad camaro, ANY GUESSES

and formula on the dyno

and u have all see the RL but have u seen my ghetto cavy

93 RS Convertable rebuilt tranny, 10000 miles on new engine.
For SALE, as well haha
Does your step dads car still have the original 302 in it? WHen I went to Barrett Jackson this year, Rs/Z28's were pulling in a lot of money.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
redline14 said:
I got one way back when the Ion QC first came out. I ordered a brochure from Saturn and they sent me one of those. Still haven't opened it, hoping one day it might be worth something.

Hey go ahead and open yours up so mine will be more rare and valuable will ya? :p

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Oh and incase no one noticed, if you look just beyond the tractor on that pic I have up of the crapalier you can barely make out a baby blue 1967 Caddy Deville convertible pimp-mobile complete with white leather interior. Recently that thing had it out with a nasty little hail storm. Back in those days the cars were made to withstand a little thing like softball sized hail. Unfortunately the convertible top wasn't made to withstand spit-wads. :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.