Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone from this board is interested in the GM in the Driveway discount going around right now I have access to 6 certificates per month.

Anyone not familiar with this program, what happens is I give you a certificate number that you can take to any GM dealership (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn) and they have a set price for a new vehicle. Prices vary per car, the more popular cars aren't as heavily discounted but I've seen some instances where the GM in the Driveway price is worth about a good $8000 off of sticker price. If anything this will enable someone interested in a GM car to avoid haggling with a salesman for a price. PM me or leave a message here if you are interested, heck I can even give you the price of a car from the dealer's inventory in your local area.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I have a friend very interested in buying an 04 RL a dealer locally still has. You can leave me a message here or IM me at Matrixrolla301 (AIM). If you can, I would like one of those numbers. Let me know some more details, or if you need any more.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
TXRLU said:
If anyone from this board is interested in the GM in the Driveway discount going around right now I have access to 6 certificates per month.

Anyone not familiar with this program, what happens is I give you a certificate number that you can take to any GM dealership (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn) and they have a set price for a new vehicle. Prices vary per car, the more popular cars aren't as heavily discounted but I've seen some instances where the GM in the Driveway price is worth about a good $8000 off of sticker price. If anything this will enable someone interested in a GM car to avoid haggling with a salesman for a price. PM me or leave a message here if you are interested, heck I can even give you the price of a car from the dealer's inventory in your local area.

What cars are you looking at for a $8000 discount? The in the driveway program is the same discount as the supplier discount, which is roughly 1/2 the GMS discount.

When I plugged in the numbers for a Red Line ION, the ITD discount was $700 and my GMS discount on my '04 was $1461.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This sounds like the supplier discount and they offer this discount as one of my benefits at work. But, my older brother works for GM and I'll tell ya you can not beat GMS Pricing :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blu_Redline said:
What cars are you looking at for a $8000 discount? The in the driveway program is the same discount as the supplier discount, which is roughly 1/2 the GMS discount.

When I plugged in the numbers for a Red Line ION, the ITD discount was $700 and my GMS discount on my '04 was $1461.

I hooked someone up with a GM in the driveway discount on an 05 Silverado Z71 Extended cab. Sticker price on the truck was $36,000 but with all discounts it came to about $28,000, Oh and that was also including the $3500 or so cash back incentives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts