Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I posted this message is General but no one was looking at it so I posted it here too! :)

At Red Robin near the Neshaminy Mall the whole Psi-Fi crew will be there with the twin charged Mini and the Ion Redline. They are going to answer any questions and discuss there products and theories.

Everyone needs to be there!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
For those that don't know, this is near Philadelphia, PA

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I forgot to mention that! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Basically we want to make sure everyone understands what we are doing and the direction we are going with our parts. If we wanted to just throw pullies at everyone and make a quick buck we could have done that a month ago, but we are putting together a whole package that is going to get the most performance out of the redline while still staying safe and reliable.

We might also throw the keys at a few redline owners tonight and have them take it out for a spin ;) Just to get thier impressions.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Basically we want to make sure everyone understands what we are doing and the direction we are going with our parts. If we wanted to just throw pullies at everyone and make a quick buck we could have done that a month ago, but we are putting together a whole package that is going to get the most performance out of the redline while still staying safe and reliable.

We might also throw the keys at a few redline owners tonight and have them take it out for a spin ;) Just to get thier impressions.

Hmmm..can anyone get a me cheap flight from Detroit Metro to Philly? :D

·
Registered
617 Posts
Unfortunately, they won't let me take pictures of the pulley (for obvious reasons) but we did have 5 Red Lines (1 blue, 2 silver, 2 black) up at the weekly meet tonite. I'll be hanging out with [email protected] on Sunday night too up at Super Fresh. I'll try to get some better pics. I'll post the ones I have on my site later.

Keith (he is on the forum) got a ride in the Psi-Fi Red Line tonite... there was a big smile on his face the second he stepped out of the car. THESE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!!

Personally, I got a ride in their TWIN-CHARGED MINI COOPER. Very awesome! The power was soooo smooth. Also, I got to hold in my hands the turbo they will be using on the Red Line. Had to check my pants after that. LOL

I must say, all the guys at Psi-Fi are very cool and extremely knowledgable.. See you next week @ Red Robin.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Are the PSI-FI guys hitting any other locations? They could write off their travel expenses and see the country. So when can we see some solid numbers? When will the veil of secrecy be removed? I'm in no big hurry to get any aftermarket parts yet, I want to see what if any will be the first parts to fail.

·
Registered
762 Posts
TXRLU I don't blame you but MAN does that REDLINE HAUL. I have yet to take a ride in the redline but I may get a chance sunday night. Me and Mike went to take that mini-cooper for a quick whip but the cops came and broke up the meet so it sucked. oh well another time. Also just to say it again the turbo for that kit is going to be sweet!! I'm going with a smaller pulley setup myself for right now but twin charge may come later but who knows. I am definatly going to save for the next 2 months and get this kit! Plus end of the month I MAY have the money to get the K&N intake.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
D3XXFR said:
TXRLU I don't blame you but MAN does that REDLINE HAUL. I have yet to take a ride in the redline but I may get a chance sunday night. Me and Mike went to take that mini-cooper for a quick whip but the cops came and broke up the meet so it sucked. oh well another time. Also just to say it again the turbo for that kit is going to be sweet!! I'm going with a smaller pulley setup myself for right now but twin charge may come later but who knows. I am definatly going to save for the next 2 months and get this kit! Plus end of the month I MAY have the money to get the K&N intake.

our basic upgrade kit is totally modular and a step towards our twincharger so you wont have to buy things twice. you'll be able to reuse the piggyback and fuel system components as well as swapping from our smaller pulley to a larger one for the twincharger. sucks you didn't get a ride in the mini. ant and I are putting my USCC S4 back together and may be bringing that to the next meet, if you thought the mini was fast... ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
our basic upgrade kit is totally modular and a step towards our twincharger so you wont have to buy things twice. you'll be able to reuse the piggyback and fuel system components as well as swapping from our smaller pulley to a larger one for the twincharger. sucks you didn't get a ride in the mini. ant and I are putting my USCC S4 back together and may be bringing that to the next meet, if you thought the mini was fast... ;)
I CALL FIRST RIDE THIS TIME! LoL. Mark nice meeting ya that turbo charge was AWESOME :eek: :eek: Well hope to see you guys soon, I read something about going to Super Fresh?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Damn.....We in Denver/Colorado always have to wait for the table scraps!!! It just ain't right!!! Pleeaassseee, send someone out our way!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
So Cal!!

if your looking for a good turnout and beautiful weather along with great people...stop by so cal psi fi..around the area of cerritos... :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
redlineRACER said:
if your looking for a good turnout and beautiful weather along with great people...stop by so cal psi fi..around the area of cerritos... :D :D :D
Im a graduate of whittier college Ceritos is my ol' stomping grounds :D

we'll possibly be out in socal(hawthorn) next month getting factory trained and certified on the AEM ems!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts