Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a peak at the Redline project car for forward motion motorsports last night. As of right now the car has limited mods and its running WELL over stock WHP (I cant give #s). Fucker ran a 13.8 though :eek: They are in the final stages of developing a system similar to the Psi-fi kit which will be good for 18 psi. It is being installed next week on the project car. Im hoping to get a look at the final product by next friday. The best part, I was told it would be about $600 installed or $500 shipped :D AND... It should be ready for sale in less then a month :D :D
Also coming soon for all us MI guys, a complete ECU reflash for our cars :) Thats about all I should say.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
gm3saturn said:
I got a peak at the Redline project car for forward motion motorsports last night. As of right now the car has limited mods and its running WELL over stock WHP (I cant give #s). Fucker ran a 13.8 though :eek: They are in the final stages of developing a system similar to the Psi-fi kit which will be good for 18 psi. It is being installed next week on the project car. Im hoping to get a look at the final product by next friday. The best part, I was told it would be about $600 installed or $500 shipped :D AND... It should be ready for sale in less then a month :D :D
Also coming soon for all us MI guys, a complete ECU reflash for our cars :) Thats about all I should say.
I can't wait to see more info about that ECU upgrade, it wouldn't happen to be the same guy that had the 248 whp would it?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
max_boost said:
I can't wait to see more info about that ECU upgrade, it wouldn't happen to be the same guy that had the 248 whp would it?
They dont want there #s out yet so I cant say but the reflash is ready, they just havnt started doing them for the public yet.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
how much hp do you guys estimate for each psi! i wanna know around the Hp range ill be in with the 18 psi kit intake exhasut and header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to bad i cant get their kit to far away PSI FI is a state a way not 8 :(

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A general rule is 10-15 whp per lbs. That would mean you would gain about 60-90 whp with just the boost increace. Add on the fuel/ecu changes there is a CHANCE we can see low 300 whp. Keep in mind, those are general #s for any S/C, not spicific #s for any spicific product.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I briefly talked to James of www.fm-motorsport.com at a local hang out. He was there with his wife and kids watching 2F2F in a silver RL that supposedly has 240 at the wheels and runs a 13.8. He said that he's working with Superchips on the tuning and Billet Flow for the pulley. I'm not sure if he put the pulley on his car or what, but I know from the sound that it had an intake.

I ran into him on the street on the way out and we did a very informal 40MPHish pull and he surely didn't jump head of me by any great amount but he did have a packed car and I only had 550lbs of occupants.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dazednconfused75 said:
I briefly talked to James of www.fm-motorsport.com at a local hang out. He was there with his wife and kids watching 2F2F in a silver RL that supposedly has 240 at the wheels and runs a 13.8. He said that he's working with Superchips on the tuning and Billet Flow for the pulley. I'm not sure if he put the pulley on his car or what, but I know from the sound that it had an intake.
I dont know that they wanted that stuff released yet but I guesse its to late now. Yea, thats the car, 241 whp with intake, muffler, and and reflash. The first pulley is done and will be installed/tested in the next couple of days. If everything goes well mass production will start and a couple of weeks later so should sales. I think the best part is that anyone in MI./northern OH can get this installed by the product manufacturer for about $600.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
gm3saturn said:
I dont know that they wanted that stuff released yet but I guesse its to late now. Yea, thats the car, 241 whp with intake, muffler, and and reflash. The first pulley is done and will be installed/tested in the next couple of days. If everything goes well mass production will start and a couple of weeks later so should sales. I think the best part is that anyone in MI./northern OH can get this installed by the product manufacturer for about $600.

That's awesome news. Like I said, I didn't know what he had done to it but it sure sounded nice and seemed to move pretty good. I wanted more time to talk to him but the police ruled that out for me. He never mentioned a word about keeping it on the DL, but I hope I didn't ruin any secret.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
**** it... Its out now. I just cant wait for the finished product.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts