Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not Soon Enough!:) I Am Not Sure, Anyone??

·
Registered
762 Posts
No more then a month is my guess :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
About 2 weeks is what Mike told me. They're just waiting on some parts to assemble complete kits.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hehehe. Thats my dept. I am very good at breaking *cough* testing parts. We've had the kit on our redline for a very hard 6k miles so far.

This week coming up we are going to get some dyno numbers then release the kit hoefully by the end of the week

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hehehe. Thats my dept. I am very good at breaking *cough* testing parts. We've had the kit on our redline for a very hard 6k miles so far.

This week coming up we are going to get some dyno numbers then release the kit hoefully by the end of the week
Boioioioioioioioing :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Excuse me, but the computer table I'm sitting at is rising :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts

So when do we send the money?, and do you offer next day shipping hehe. :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have a question about the PowerPaq. Can we use the PowerPaq on the LSJ engine? I would imagine so, but the wiring would be different. If someone were to order it for their LSJ would you be able to tell them the wiring layout, or would have to be mapped out by the end-user? We're interested in using the PowerPaq for the Cobalt SS, but with SFPH's DUB system, unless of course the kit you guys will be releasing has a similiar system. :D

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Psi-Fi will tell you that slapping the pulley on there is a dangerous idea... check his previous posts...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do you mean without proper tuning? Or do you mean design flaws and possibly ruining that wonderful huffer that came factory on the car? :(

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
DarricksZ28 said:
Do you mean without proper tuning? Or do you mean design flaws and possibly ruining that wonderful huffer that came factory on the car? :(
Fuel injectors don't have alot of room to play with, and you can only get around 14.7psi on the stock sensors...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Oh yeah, I knew that. I logged two runs in his Cobalt and the injector pulsewidth peaked at 30ms. We were planning on swapping injectors along with the pulley and the piggyback. We just want the versatility of an interchangeable pulley system. You scared me for a moment.

·
Registered
674 Posts
AZKMK said:
I hope you take Visa!!
Cost of parts from Psi-Fi= $800.00 ish
Cost of beer and pizza for the day in the garage for you and friends=$38.00

Look on others faces as the front tires explode into a cloud of smoke=

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry, I could not resist :rolleyes:

·
Registered