Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pulley on my car and it makes 15psi and dose not run lean car is fast and pulls hard away from a stock redline.
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
I'm not going to start the whole 'smaller pulley' thing, just one question, where did you get it? What's it made for?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
TTIWWOP, please post....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my secret :D .
Spooner, I knew you where going to be the frist one to say something about the pulley (internet racer).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
man dont post if all your going to do is this my secret crap, if its a secret dont say anything to start with, and dont talk crap to spoon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SporkLover said:
Have you done any scanning to see if you have any KR?

No knock retard, car isn't pulling any timeing.

John,...didn't mean to talk about your girl, ...I mean boy like that. My bad.

MAn, I sure do love my new pulley though. ;)
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
silverbullet said:
my secret :D .
Spooner, I knew you where going to be the frist one to say something about the pulley (internet racer).
I'm nothing, if not predictiable... now come clean or stuff it... seeing as how the computer can't even measure 15lbs of boost, you're really taking your chances, assuming it's true...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sp00ner said:
I'm nothing, if not predictiable... now come clean or stuff it... seeing as how the computer can't even measure 15lbs of boost, you're really taking your chances, assuming it's true...

Come clean or stuff it?....ha.. Whatever junior. Assumption is a mother f****r. Just post when you get your pulley, three months from now. Go surf the internet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Icon said:
Please excuse my ignorance: :eek:
Does anyone know how much PSI that the engine was validated against?
If you change the pulley, do you need to change the ECM/PCM?

Whenever you increase the air flow, on any powerplant, forced induction or not, you should do tuneing. As you need to comphensate with more fuel. Goes more so on a forced induction motor(supercharged/turbocharger/nitrous injected).

Since this car is running soo fat(rich), we haven't had a problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Why post something if you aren't going to share? At least share a dyno run or something...

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spooner , what do you know about the bosh 4 wire map sensor ? Thats funny that its the same sensor thats used on the 17psi sema cobalt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
Because there are a couple of MF'ers around here that seem to get off on doing such things.... SHOW IT!! or dont post about it imo.

-Keith-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AZKMK said:
Because there are a couple of MF'ers around here that seem to get off on doing such things.... SHOW IT!! or dont post about it imo.

-Keith-


..........Hows the weather there in Arizona Kieth?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
silverbullet said:
spooner , what do you know about the bosh 4 wire map sensor ? Thats funny that its the same sensor thats used on the 17psi sema cobalt.


Still surfing spooney? search search search.
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
silverbullet said:
spooner , what do you know about the bosh 4 wire map sensor ? Thats funny that its the same sensor thats used on the 17psi sema cobalt.
Not a thing, although I could spell BOSCH right, but plenty of people here do... my guess, is you're either trying to get a rise out of me, specifcally. Or you're just trying to annoy people in general. I'm doing a real good job of not calling you lots of names, and telling you what a jackass you're being. However, I would suggest you either tell people about it, or drop it. If you're looking for a good war of words, get some ammunition first, then I'll be glad to play along...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
808 Posts
silverbullet said:
No knock retard, car isn't pulling any timeing.

John,...didn't mean to talk about your girl, ...I mean boy like that. My bad.

MAn, I sure do love my new pulley though. ;)
You should know better, i will accept your apology though.
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top