Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal with the new pulley from this South Pulley HQ. Has anyone done it or looked into it?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I plan on ordering the 3.25 next week sometime.

·
Registered
296 Posts
gm3saturn said:
I plan on ordering the 3.25 next week sometime.
Any concerns about the limit of the injectors' ability to deliver enough fuel with the added bosst and running too lean?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
TONS... but some people are willing to chance it... everyone that has discussed it, with exception of the owner of that SFPH place, has said that it's not a good idea... has said that it will run lean, etc... etc..

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Better question, how are you going to make more boost with a limit of 12 set by the computer? That's by far, one of the biggest counter points to the set up..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm with SPOONER on this one all you will do is get to 12 pounds faster

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
sounds about rite guys but i thought we had figured this out already. the computer is gonna stop you at 12 unless you change the computer.... like psi did

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well, my plan was to hook up a piggyback ECU but we are running into some problems. We cant find the pinouts for the stock computer setup. Im stuck without them. Saturn is being no help at all. That kit which is sapose to add 5psi, does anyone know if they are developing there own piggyback or how they are retunning the stock programing? Im almost to the point where Im going to wait on that kit instead of trying to develop something my self. I got one more avanue to check out but I dont think it will work. I should probably just be patient like the rest of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts