Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a 3.4" pulley he is willing to sell me for $20 bucks. The only thing is that its for a Pontiac GTP. Do you think it will work for our cars? Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Adam_Ant said:
My buddy has a 3.4" pulley he is willing to sell me for $20 bucks. The only thing is that its for a Pontiac GTP. Do you think it will work for our cars? Just wondering.
It should fit but I think our stock pulley is a 3.5 (might even be a 3.4) so I don't think you'd gain anything noticible.

484 Posts
jmc007 said:
Stock pulley effective diameter is 3.34". Don't buy this thing.
I AGREE STOCK PULLEY IS 3.35 SO THE 3.4 IS NOGOOD YOU SHOULD CK OUT BILLETFLOW THERE PULLEYS ARE THE BEST AND THEY TEST AND MAKE ALL PRODUCT IN HOUSE

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was wondering if the 3.1 pulley would be ok with a stock setup. Would I need new plugs or anything. I was going to go with billet flow and get the 3.1 and 2.9. When I get the GM Stage 1 upgrade I was going to put the 2.9 on. What do you guys think.

484 Posts
Adam_Ant said:
Was wondering if the 3.1 pulley would be ok with a stock setup. Would I need new plugs or anything. I was going to go with billet flow and get the 3.1 and 2.9. When I get the GM Stage 1 upgrade I was going to put the 2.9 on. What do you guys think.
I RAN THE 3.1 FOR MONTHS WITH NO PROBLEMS STOCK PLUGS ASWELL DID CHANGE PLUGS TO THE BKR7E RUNNING THE 2.9 WITH NO PROBLEMS STILL STOCK ECU SET UP BUT THATS GOING TO CHANGE REAL QUICK DUE TO THE ECU HAS BEEN CRACKED YEP THATS RIGHT ITS BEEN CRACKED BUT LATER ON THAT INFO

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
who cracked it? we went today to lingerfelter to see if they would and were dissapointed. this is great news if it is true. I need to get in touch with this person as some of the parts we are working on will require tuning with install.

484 Posts
rice eater said:
who cracked it? we went today to lingerfelter to see if they would and were dissapointed. this is great news if it is true. I need to get in touch with this person as some of the parts we are working on will require tuning with install.
THEIR ARE 3 CARS CURRENTLY IN TESTING STAGE WHEN THEY ARE DONE
THE INFO WILL BE RELEASED BEST OF ALL NO PIGGYBACKS . ILL KEEP UP ON THE PROGRESS SOON AS I KNOW ILL POST IT

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
G Cham 05 silver redline said:
THEIR ARE 3 CARS CURRENTLY IN TESTING STAGE WHEN THEY ARE DONE
THE INFO WILL BE RELEASED BEST OF ALL NO PIGGYBACKS . ILL KEEP UP ON THE PROGRESS SOON AS I KNOW ILL POST IT
I'm hoping it is DHP, they make some nice programs for the Grand Prix crowd.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
G Cham 05 silver redline said:
I RAN THE 3.1 FOR MONTHS WITH NO PROBLEMS STOCK PLUGS ASWELL DID CHANGE PLUGS TO THE BKR7E RUNNING THE 2.9 WITH NO PROBLEMS STILL STOCK ECU SET UP BUT THATS GOING TO CHANGE REAL QUICK DUE TO THE ECU HAS BEEN CRACKED YEP THATS RIGHT ITS BEEN CRACKED BUT LATER ON THAT INFO
You better come clean, or stay home!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts