Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea that's right. My friend just ordered his K&N cold air for $270. I'd like to know who is rapping you guys for $400?

My friend Erik owns a speed shop, so we went down there to check out that intake. He pulls it up on K&N's website to get the part number (with a dyno for the RL, the picture looks right, and it was clearly marked for the RL, so it is the right intake) he says it retails for $270, then says he'll do it for $250+ plus tax.

Maybe they dropped the price and its all old news, I duno. Either way, some of you guys were royally screwed.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
they droped the price basically is whats up only the people who bought it from SMS are paying the 350 or so.

·
Registered
416 Posts
planetSlowCar1 said:
Yea that's right. My friend just ordered his K&N cold air for $270. I'd like to know who is rapping you guys for $400?

My friend Erik owns a speed shop, so we went down there to check out that intake. He pulls it up on K&N's website to get the part number (with a dyno for the RL, the picture looks right, and it was clearly marked for the RL, so it is the right intake) he says it retails for $270, then says he'll do it for $250+ plus tax.

Maybe they dropped the price and its all old news, I duno. Either way, some of you guys were royally screwed.
Who is raping your friend for $270? Cause we are getting it for $215 plus shipping. And I have found it online for $250 with free shipping and no tax.

Tell your friend to keep his intakes. As you in the ghetto like to say, PWNED!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Whaa

Hahaha, PWNED is a tight word man, don't hate. Actually, PWNT is much better but anyway, yah the group buy is getting it for dirt cheap and we'll all have it in about 3 weeks or so, if everything stays as squeaky clean as it is.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
hopefully sooner than 3 weeks, but we'll see, i don't know how long UPS ground takes to ship things, i usually work with the post office to get things where they go

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
shaneathan said:
Who is raping your friend for $270? Cause we are getting it for $215 plus shipping. And I have found it online for $250 with free shipping and no tax.

where can we buy it for 215? I am looking to make a purchase.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
clownhair said:
where can we buy it for 215? I am looking to make a purchase.
check the group buy thread in the for sale section, first post, you'll get all the details, i'm making the order today, so you've got about 5 hours to send in the money, i'm sending you a PM with the same info

·
Registered
289 Posts
planetSlowCar1 said:
Curses, I'm always the last one to know about everything.
I thought I was! I think it depends on where you go, and whom you know. It's all relative! :D

·
Registered
535 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
shaneathan said:

I have not heard anyone in the ghetto say PWNED. What do hell does that mean anyway PWNED

·
Registered
47 Posts
Osmose said:
^ ^ i always that that was a typo for OWNED, seeing as the "p" is very close to the "o".
Well same difference just substitute OWNED in my first sentence, instead of PWNED .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts