Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in my Mail the other day

Bill,
Thank you for your inquiry. From what we understand the new Redline will come with a F35 transmission. We do have a unit for it. The current cost of the par will be just short of $1500.00. Let us know if you would like to order one.

Jason Alvarez
Quaife Aftermarket Manager

that would be the saab f35 he is refering to by the way.
Saab - 9-3 turbo (F35) 57.309.180 1,445.00

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
goofyguy said:
I got this in my Mail the other day

Bill,
Thank you for your inquiry. From what we understand the new Redline will come with a F35 transmission. We do have a unit for it. The current cost of the par will be just short of $1500.00. Let us know if you would like to order one.

Jason Alvarez

that would be the saab f35 he is refering to by the way.
Saab - 9-3 turbo (F35) 57.309.180 1,445.00
transmission AND LSD?????

i'd love to swap out the whole unit, then get the original all beefed up for TONS of power!

that can't be right though, seems like 1500 is just for the LSD

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Vita said:
transmission AND LSD?????

i'd love to swap out the whole unit, then get the original all beefed up for TONS of power!

that can't be right though, seems like 1500 is just for the LSD

That's just the LSD.

So, if they already have one, then how come our cars are not equipped with one already? What a screw up from GM. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
trust me I asked that same question many times over the last few days at saturn. That is why the can say the comp package will have one becuase someone caugh on over there at some point in time.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
as long as you're sure which transmission we've got.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The part number for the differential is 57.309.180, with an exact cost being $1445.00. There are just a few parts needed for the install. New differential bearings, New transmission seals, and possibly a new speedo gear, are the standard pieces needed. All these parts can be picked up at your local dealer.

Jason Alvarez

got that one in my EMail today when I asked what all was required to install. There if thats not enough proof I dont know what to tell ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts