Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Goofyguy... not sure if anyone else... Barry I think...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
after jared left hes been keeping himself busy at work and getting back on schedule. As well I have them and so does Barry he had it first. He got the cut out done at the dealership and so I followed what looked good and did the same. Just go into the body shop and say I want and they will happily take your money for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
goofy guy what kinda mufflers did u use first of all and how did u get you rear bumper to match left (cutout on bumper) i want what u did exactly looks great not to over the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Goofy, I do have to say, your dual exhaust looks EXTREMELY sharp; definitely adds to the ass end of the car. I too am wondering what kind of mufflers you're running though.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I need to know the muffler types! and how he got rear to look cut like that on right side and how much will it cost!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! please i wanna do something like that bro help us out!!!!

You have sound clip i would liek to hear :) :p :D ;)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
yea the exhaust is no prob and all but look at his rear bumper it looks great the cut out on bumper match and all i wanna know how/who did that and how much plus what type of exhaust that is im goin to sleeper status not no 4.5 inch exhausts liek my cavy :( lmao! my cavy was a ricer and a half the fast and furious got to me i guess atleast it was fast thoe for a cavy (turbo charger kit from cavalier connection :cool: )

l8r

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread here, but Venom, what did you think of that kit? Cuz I looked at it for my old Sunfire but couldn't justify spending the money, and really hadn't heard anything about the company. What kind of power did it put down? Dyno, dragstrip, w/e you've got.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I have 2 magnaflow straight through mufflers, 24 inch long 3 inch in/out resonator where the stock one was. I had the body shop at the Saturn dealer do the cut out. Was 75 bucks? There is a few exhasut threads in the performance and visual areas that have a ton of pics of how it was run.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I started a thread early this morning asking about dual exhaust and pipes and chips, etc. A guy told me the dealership wouldn't do his because the pipe would be too close to the fuel tank and it may ignite if it got too hot. Tell me how you did it and if they had to rearrange anything underneath. Looks nice Bro, you get mad props from me.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
heres a good pic of DUALS :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just called my dealer about the price to install duals. He says depending on what muffler I use it could run from 4 to 700 dollars. not bad, may add about 15-20 hp. Do you have sound pclear or goofyguy? I want to hear the start-up and throw in a rev or two.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i posted in your thread with the sound clip of the magnaflow .... sorry no sound of this one yet..... that dual was just a photochop sorry but it will end up looking like that ..... anyways a dual of the magnaflow that i had on there would only have costed me ~ 350 and a dual of that i have on now would only cost me ~ 300 :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts