Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I first got my car, it looks like there is a film over the logo or something sticky, and I was wondering if there really is a film that needs to be removed?

·
Registered
415 Posts
redline14 said:
Ever since I first got my car, it looks like there is a film over the logo or something sticky, and I was wondering if there really is a film that needs to be removed?
Sorry I don't think there's any way to answer that.
Is it possible? Yes anything is possible.
Was it on mine? No

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
There are on alot of trim pieces like that, maybe they just missed removing it when the dealer took delivery?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not to be an ass or anything, if it bothers you that much, then take it off. It's like that film that comes with the cell phone face, either look at and be annoyed or risk getting the face scratched up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
redline14 said:
There wasn't a protective film on mine when I got it, but it looked like there may have been one at some point. My logo had a sticky residue on it. I just cleaned it with film remover. Smooth and shiny now.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hawflake said:
Not to be an ass or anything, if it bothers you that much, then take it off. It's like that film that comes with the cell phone face, either look at and be annoyed or risk getting the face scratched up.
I never said it bothered me.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Signals said:
There wasn't a protective film on mine when I got it, but it looked like there may have been one at some point. My logo had a sticky residue on it. I just cleaned it with film remover. Smooth and shiny now.
Ok, thanks, that's all I wanted to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts