Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I smoked a rabbit on the way home from my buddy's house tonight. As in a live, jumping rabbit that decided to just leap in front of my car just as I was going over that certain stretch of road.

Anywho, onto the actual "kill/racing" stories for the day, I've been a busy little bee & haven't had much time to be on here for a while, but I raced a few cars (wasn't a long enough race to draw a clear winner in either, I don't think.) A few days ago I was in Ypsilanti and raced a black lady in a Bonneville GXP (the Northstar-equipped ones), and I stayed ahead of her for a while; then she slid in behind me to get on the interstate :p

Then there was today, I was picking up my sister at the high school, and right in front of me at the light @ the exit was a shiny red '69 Camaro SS sitting there, so I gave him a little revv, and he gave me one back. So we pulled out onto the road that was about deserted (the rest of the school was behind us and NOT catching up) and we both floored it. I had to turn while he was punching it in a straight line so he made some distance by there but by the time I hit the 2-3 shift I was pulling on him, not hard, but I'd say about 1/2 a car behind him. Sure enough, at work tonight, my co-worker who is friends with the kid said that the Camaro owner was "pissed that a Saturn hung with his muscle car." Before I get you nay-sayers, those old muscle cars in bone-stock form were NOT THAT fast!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hmmm,road kill lunch not very tasty but the camaro was a great desert.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ah rabbits, how they can be fun the drive along side (you know, to see how fast the can actually run....DAMN FAST, thats how fast) and then they deceide to jump infront of your car. Me and my buddy were doing this in his integra and well the rabbit did get the worst of it (nothing left of it as it went throught the grill) but his car was in BAD shape. Destroyed his front bumper (body kit, a pricey one at that), a hole in his rad and a/c condenser and a broken headlight. Glad to see this didn't happen to your car. Oh, and nice job in hanging with the muscle car, our "little Saturns" gain respect everyday, even if they get mad cuz they coudln't smoke us.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interestingly enough, I went out this morning (I posted this originally at like 3:30 in the AM) and looked at my car . . . not a single sign I hit this rabbit; it's like I was going so fast I just obliterated it. And I was. I was probably doing 75-80 mph at the time. But nothing - no blood, no hair, no guts, my friggin' bumper looked cleaner! Then I drove by the spot where I hit it, and sure enough, it was still there. I'm going to diagram it.

Bunny<->Dunlop SP9000 Tread<->Bunny

I ruined the rabbit's shit.

"Yeah, Burgundy, now you're going to be in DEAD place!"

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
TXRLU said:
http://savetoby.com/ I'm guessing this is you? heh........ :confused:
Well, the site loads very very very very slow and then shows that it cannot find the server. But if you describe what is on the site (hope you were talking to me :confused: ), I can make a judgement on whether or not it is (the guy who hit the rabbit, knows how to make sites).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its basically a site by a guy who will kill and eat a rabbit (Toby) on a certain date, if he does not receive 50K in his paypay account.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
HAHAHA...no that aint him. Actually after he killed the rabbit he was almost crying. Not because he killed a rabbit, but because he destroyed the front of his car which cost him almost 5k cdn to repair..lol, the rest of us just laughed at him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts