Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am cruising down 131 when all the sudden I notice this jet is flying real low to the ground. He brings it down and looks over at me with this cocky shit faced grin and I knew I had to teach him a lesson. I dropped it into 3 gear and hammered it. He kicked in the afterburners but I had about a fenderlength on him. We hit some twistiez and he simply can't hang, I totally owned him. He was so embarassed that he flew his plane right into the side of a large hill and exploded himself.

·
Registered
289 Posts
clownhair said:
So I am cruising down 131 when all the sudden I notice this jet is flying real low to the ground. He brings it down and looks over at me with this cocky shit faced grin and I knew I had to teach him a lesson. I dropped it into 3 gear and hammered it. He kicked in the afterburners but I had about a fenderlength on him. We hit some twistiez and he simply can't hang, I totally owned him. He was so embarassed that he flew his plane right into the side of a large hill and exploded himself.
I used to service F-16's when I was in the service. The problem with the RL is that is doesn't handle very well at 30 thousand feet! :eek: You will get him next time! Silly post, but worth a good laugh.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Agreed, funny, but a little off-topic..lol...Hey, if an Indy car can take a jet plane, why can't we? right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts