Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving home from work yesterday a little earlier than usual. Route 93 North was clear of all traffic. I wasn't paying much attention to the drive as the weather was kinda nice, so I had the windows down, enjoying the afternoon drive home.

Thats when I saw some red car in the distance behind me trying hard to catch up. Mind you I'm only doing around 75-80 at the time, in 6th gear, with the cruise control on.

As he gets closer I see that it is a Saturn. Never seen a RedLine on the street before down this way so I watched as he got closer. I guess looking at his car means I wanted to race or soemthing like that, cause he started revving his engine and took off. It sounded like a whole bucket of angry mosquitos, and I kinda laughed. But not wanting to be too much of a jerk, I turned off cruise control and gave the car a little more gas.

Catching up to him was quite easy in 6th, but I guess he really wanted to race because he stepped up and got the little car moving faster...

I dunno what the hell he was trying to prove so I dropped down into 4th gear and passed him so fast I think he got whiplash trying to follow my car visually as I passed him and proceeded to put many car lenghts on him. I hadda slow down to get onto 128/95S and figured I would stop off and get a drink at the CVS in Woburn so I got off the highway... about 2 minutes later I noticed the little RedLine followed me into the parking lot and the driver followed me into CVS...

Thats when he said "Man if you didn't have that supercharger I could have taken you"

I swear I almost spit my freshly open can of RedBull all over the floor.

RedLines should know their place...

Behind the SRT-4's, SVT Focus's, WRX's and V6 Mustangs...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That's great, you should also know your place... typical troll, you're a little late, you're buddies just left... Hows it feel to own an overpriced, underpowered Corvette? Shoulda been smarter with your $$$....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.