Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend with a srt 4 are planning our racing team...but we cant figure out a good name...any suggestions?...thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
"Not Quite Rice Racing"

Hahaha, I don't know, just nothing too obnoxious, and nothing misspelled preferrably. No "Kombat Evolutionz" or anything silly of that sort. Stay classy, San Diego . . . err . . . Cerritos.

·
Registered
808 Posts
How about "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" :)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
John said:
How about "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" :)
I am Travis, Travis of the Cosmos, I make people like me... with VIOLENCE!

·
Registered
808 Posts
or maybe "DYNASTY"

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Second John's DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

or maybe DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I am Travis, Travis of the Cosmos, I make people like me... with VIOLENCE!
ATHF = God

I do like the "Domestic Violence" and "Domestic Disturbance" ones, I think domestic disturbance is a little more . . . I dunno . . . non-violent.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm going to use "Darkness Motorsports" - first, my sons and I are Dave Chappelle fans, and secondly, my car is black, and both boy's cars are flat black.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I herby authorize the name change to DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE I was thinking that at first but did not sound right until i just read it and it sounds good!:) Thanks for the help on that one PT

·
Registered
610 Posts
At the risk of being flamed by the PC crowd or insulting anyone, I would point out that Domestic Disturbance sounds like something btween a "couple". You have to be careful with double entendres.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
"BLOWN DYNASTY"

something me and my roommate came up with a while ago not gonna use it so will share it

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
CarNut said:
At the risk of being flamed by the PC crowd or insulting anyone, I would point out that Domestic Disturbance sounds like something btween a "couple". You have to be careful with double entendres.
It is something between a couple - a couple of domestics that annihiliate imports in the same price & performance category :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ya thats what srt4s and us have domestic disturbance... Okay how about DOMESTIC DYNASTY

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
There are some days on this board where us and them (the srt's) have a domestic disturbance...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.