Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was cruisen down chandler omw to Carl's junior to meet up with my friends when i see a RL blow right buy me goen 70 in a 45. So i think to myself YES!!!! and drop a gear to catch up. I pull up next to him his windows are down so i blow off a few times. I don't see him look over so i give him a quick WOT burst to see if he is gunna play. Nuthen :( Here the guy blows past me like he wants to run and then when i pull up next to him i get nothing he doesn't even look over :( O well at least i know one lives by me. Better luck next time.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That's awful! You should've pestered his ass for a few min! I'm so dissapointed in our boy there... track his ass down!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Chexmixa said:
So i was cruisen down chandler omw to Carl's junior to meet up with my friends when i see a RL blow right buy me goen 70 in a 45. So i think to myself YES!!!! and drop a gear to catch up. I pull up next to him his windows are down so i blow off a few times. I don't see him look over so i give him a quick WOT burst to see if he is gunna play. Nuthen :( Here the guy blows past me like he wants to run and then when i pull up next to him i get nothing he doesn't even look over :( O well at least i know one lives by me. Better luck next time.
Very disappointed! Are you running stock? I will say this again, don't flaunt it if you don't want it! Hopefully, you will run into one that will show up and try to run with you. Take care!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts