Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was the first time I saw a redline in my area other then mine. His license plate was 1 REDLINE. The car was black with the polished wheels. The car looked sharp. Unfortunately Im driving my 95 today because blues at Saturn having some things taken care of :( . Out of curiosity anyone else have an issue with little raised bumps in your steering wheel. Or the hood liner rubbing on anything on your motor. Just wondering.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I Don't Know Anything About The Bumps On The Wheel, But I Did Notice A Small Burn Mark About The Size Of My Palm On The Underneath Of My Liner Of The Hood. The Only Thing I Could See Making This Happen Was Hoses, But I Still Couldn't See It Happening???? Let Know What Your Dealer Says About It

The Placment Of My Mark Is Alittle To The Right Of The Center Crease In The Hood When Standing And Looking Towards The Mottor From The Front Of The Car

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i have that too. i think it is from the hoses but i dunno either it is kinda weird but mine isnt as big as urs its about the size of a half dollar.

·
Registered
115 Posts
JuGgInRoCk said:
But I Did Notice A Small Burn Mark About The Size Of My Palm On The Underneath Of My Liner Of The Hood. The Only Thing I Could See Making This Happen Was Hoses, But I Still Couldn't See It Happening????
I have the same thing on mine, it's like the liner melted a bit or something. At the time I thought it was strange but it doesn't appear to have grown.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I had the same thing, I think it is a hose also. I fixed them by pulling them down a little. Its pretty easy to fix them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer said it was a hose to the valve there. They rerouted the hose and ordered me a new hood liner. They said the little raised dots under the leather on the steering wheel was normal. The even replaced my spoiler because it had a screw showing through it. Then this morning when I popped the trunk my carpet was wet from water leaking in through the new spoiler :mad: . So know im driving a L200 and there fixing it. It just realy agrivates me about the steering wheel because those little bumps are right at the top. Right in my line of sight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts