Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to get around to mounting the Razzi Downforce II wing this morning. I like how it turned out. All I need is my springs to get here, damn FedEx :mad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kick ASS :D

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
i like it looks good did it cover the stock holes or does it cover them up i have the small wing and dont want the hole exposed thanks

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
zfactor said:
i like it looks good did it cover the stock holes or does it cover them up i have the small wing and dont want the hole exposed thanks
Mine mounted right onto the stock holes I believe, at least that's what I was told from my guy at the dealer (which is where I got the wing and had it installed. . Nothing left uncovered, that would be bad and tacky.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Razzi wing dose cover up the stock holes but dose not mount in the stock location. I'm really happy with the look though :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
VERY nice!!!!!!!!

we need more pics of different angles.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'll try to get some more pics of it.Raven, you going to be at Plymouth Creek Park tommorrow?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
MotorMouth said:
I was able to get around to mounting the Razzi Downforce II wing this morning. I like how it turned out. All I need is my springs to get here, damn FedEx :mad:

Looks sharp!!! I don't remember the Razzi wing extending so far back. Is that their latest one? I've thought about putting on that style of wing but with not as much extending past the end of the car. More pics please and of the entire profile from the side/back/front/etc! :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TXRLU said:
Looks sharp!!! I don't remember the Razzi wing extending so far back. Is that their latest one? I've thought about putting on that style of wing but with not as much extending past the end of the car. More pics please and of the entire profile from the side/back/front/etc! :D
The pic above is a bit decieving. The wing sits basicly even with the end of the bumper. Not sure if this is a newer or older model though. The only thing I found I dont quite like is that the wing has a tiny down angle in the back but I will see how it looks when I get my springs in. The nice part is that if you totally did not like it you can remove it and replace it with the stocker (if you had one0. The wing takes new holes but the stock wing will cover them up. I will try to get some more pics soon.

·
Registered
366 Posts
MotorMouth said:
I'll try to get some more pics of it.Raven, you going to be at Plymouth Creek Park tommorrow?
you know it. us senior members (mods) got to be there early

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.