Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think that this is nothing more than normal anti-saturn sentiment and that by being defensive right off the bat (2nd post) you basically opened the door for them to want to beat on you. Just ignore the arseholes and post to the non-losers with their non 305 t/a's :p

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
as did I. Goodness, what a bunch of inbred, hillbilly, Chicago dumbass idiots! :eek: I flamed them though. w/e.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I keep getting cr*p from my friends about the car just being a Saturn. I said "yeah, that's it...it's a Saturn " they just don't get it. They got stompped by a Saturn... LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Stereotypical "Saturn are slow POS's, Saturns are for girls" shit over there.

That's alright. I LOVE that mentality towards our cars. It only makes beating someone who wasn't expecting to have their ass handed to them that much sweeter.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I posted over there as well. I didn't resort to name calling or the like. I just basically spoke the truth. Not that it will matter but I'll let my RL do most the talking on the streets and at the track.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Go read the thread again dragon.

He's already made himself look like an idiot. He's getting all over Dazed and Confused shit for something that UrbanMonkey said. LOL!!!

I've gladly pointed it out for him too.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah I saw that after I posted on this thread. Now hes getting all defensive....but then with a name like "butthair" I think I would be defensive towards everything and everyone too...hahahahahahaha :D

UnknownHero said it best

"This is funny......"

·
Registered
683 Posts
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS AVATAR EVERYWHERE . . . sucks i took it from such an assclown but what can you do . . . . Ever see this video FUNNY as hell . . .

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Wow man. These guys are HUGE jerkoffs over there.

Here's my last Post over there:

I'm not getting "fired up" at all, man. My initial post was pretty tactful, I thought, and not trying to belittle anyone in the least.

Steve tried to post on here and stated what he drives and the negative, degrading comments came flying at him after only one post. If anyone is getting "fired up" it's you guys.

So, are Saturn owners not "deemed worthy" to post on you guys' forum? That's the feeling I'm getting.

Now here's Tony1784's response:

"Exactly"

:rolleyes:

What a dickhead.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was going to post my 2cents as well but then figured WHATS THE POINT??

Until one of them gets owned by a RL they are gonna continue to talk shit...So someone get over to Chicago to hand them their ass by a SATURN!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
magikal_dragon said:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was going to post my 2cents as well but then figured WHATS THE POINT??

Until one of them gets owned by a RL they are gonna continue to talk shit...So someone get over to Chicago to hand them their ass by a SATURN!!!
Just waiting 'till LSD gets installed and the salt washes off the pavement....

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
magikal_dragon said:

I'm there, I probably started it by whuppin on one of 'em. Don't worry, they'll see me at the track REAL soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts