Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Rear Bumper Sags!

999 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Catshreds 
#1 ·
My husband and I bought identical Red Line Ions in December 2004. Both are 2004 models, obviously. The rear bumper of my Red Line only has two posts in the opening. The bottom side of the bumper is sagging in the center. When we compared it to his, we noticed his has three posts in the center. His car came off the line about 10 days after mine and included this new design change. Does anyone else have this problem? I've noticed it in some other people's pictures, but I haven't read about anyone complaining. The sagging seems to be getting worse and Saturn refuses to do anything about it. They said it's simply the design but the factory pictures of the cars with two posts don't show it sagging! I think it looks terrible. I'm waiting for a field rep to show up to try to get something done about it. Saturn Corp. says it's just a design change and won't fix it. Anybody having similar problems? You can see pics in the photo gallery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.