Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Just to let everyone know I just installed rear mudguards on my Redline. The saturn ion coupe's mudguards fit the redlince rear facia perfectly. Except the front dont fit b/c of the rocker molding. I just wanted the rears anyhow. I was having a problem of my black pait wearing off b/c of the wide 17'' tires. Also I live in the northeast and the winters are hell on the cars up here so that was another reason. Theres white streaks of worn off paint, well damaged paint from salt, sand etc, from the grooves on the tires on my rear facia right behind the tires, so I wanted to protect any further damage.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Can you post some pics?

I'm sure glad I live in Texas where I, maybe, have to see snow once or twice a year.

·
Registered
305 Posts
How much did they cost? Did you have the dealership install or did you do it yourself? I am really interested to see how they look...I am really needing some!!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed them myself. They cost me 20 bucks, I work at Saturn so I got a discount :). they list for 33 a set. Only the rears work, bc the front has theat funky rocker panel.

I'll post some pics after I get my car washed today its 60 degrees out herein CT Beautiful.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hmmmm...ok...sucks to hear about the front not fitting. Can't wait to see pics.

And yes, the weather is definately getting better here in MI as well!!! I'm so glad winter is retreating. I never thought it would end

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
hbko181 said:
I need to put wheel shine so them not so there not dull, I wasnt done detailing the car yet.
?????????????????
:confused: :confused: :confused:
?????????????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts