Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just went through a really bad storm and my engine was flooded out. I have liability insurance and I can't bring myself to sell it to a junker. If there is anyone out there that REALLY wants an Ion Redline and is willing to throw an engine in it as well please let me know.

It has a clean title and everything, I would need a little bit of cash for it just so I would be able to put a small down payment onto another car. Thank you in advance to anyone who will see this as an opportunity for you as well as a big help to me!

PM offers please, if any.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
So we just went through a really bad storm and my engine was flooded out. I have liability insurance and I can't bring myself to sell it to a junker. If there is anyone out there that REALLY wants an Ion Redline and is willing to throw an engine in it as well please let me know.

It has a clean title and everything, I would need a little bit of cash for it just so I would be able to put a small down payment onto another car. Thank you in advance to anyone who will see this as an opportunity for you as well as a big help to me!

PM offers please, if any.
Where are you located?

And welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts