Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving through traffic and slowed down to stop for a changing yellow light and it obviously pissed this lady in a Celica off.....she was screaming at me and blowing the horn and etc.......so when the light turned green I went and she tried to get around me and almost hit this car in the other lane, then when she was able to get around she tried to cut me off and hit me.....she spun around about 3-4 times and hit the curb and messed her car up pretty bad.....I was able to maintain control and all I got were some pretty bad scratches on my bumper and fender.....she then tried to blame it on me saying that I hit her but luckily two people stopped to witness and one guy wrote a report.....she got ticketed for careless operation and had to get her car towed away
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
That sux... did you do something to her to make her that mad? :confused: Or was it one of those random acts of aggression?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,618 Posts
Man, I would've paid to see that. I love to see ppl get what they deserve. Karma's a bitch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Smurf said:
I was driving through traffic and slowed down to stop for a changing yellow light and it obviously pissed this lady in a Celica off.....she was screaming at me and blowing the horn and etc.......so when the light turned green I went and she tried to get around me and almost hit this car in the other lane, then when she was able to get around she tried to cut me off and hit me.....she spun around about 3-4 times and hit the curb and messed her car up pretty bad.....I was able to maintain control and all I got were some pretty bad scratches on my bumper and fender.....she then tried to blame it on me saying that I hit her but luckily two people stopped to witness and one guy wrote a report.....she got ticketed for careless operation and had to get her car towed away
Remember, your neck is hurting really bad now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Hyperion said:
Man, I would've paid to see that. I love to see ppl get what they deserve. Karma's a bitch.
No kidding. Chicken-soup for the soul.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,041 Posts
Sp00ner said:
did you do something to her to make her that mad?
Yeah since it ended up in an accident and having a police report now, what did she claim that made her drive like that? Or did she just keep her trap shut? It's just ridiculous when people act like this, and then end up actually hitting you, especially if you didn't do anything to begin with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I obviously pissed her off when I decided to stop for a changing yellow light and she was in a hurry.....she started blowing her horn and yelling and screaming at me when I was at the light.....the guy next to her who witnessed the accident also witnessed her rage....the lady was crazy.....so I guess she's really late for work now because she had to wait to get a flatbed to pick her car up......it probably did about $3000-$4000 in damamage to her car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Did you say anything to her regarding the accident? I would've said something like, "Yeah those toyota celicas sure aren't made for road-rage. Have you thought about a tank?" I know in some states they take road-rage very seriously. Was the citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle all she received? Oh and the typical male question........What did she look like? Was she hot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
haha, i would have messed with her like all hell after the policeman told us what his report was. if i knew she was at fault i would screwed with her like crazy.

that comment is great, i laughed out loud on that one......im gonna keep that in mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
TXRLU said:
Did you say anything to her regarding the accident? I would've said something like, "Yeah those toyota celicas sure aren't made for road-rage. Have you thought about a tank?" I know in some states they take road-rage very seriously. Was the citation for careless operation of a motor vehicle all she received? Oh and the typical male question........What did she look like? Was she hot?
lol you dont wanna give her any idea's. Next thing you know she would be driving like mad in an H2 with four track at each corner. Peaple are really crazy though. Every body has got to get there first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I contacted my lawer today so its all out of my hands now.....if she wants to play dirty then I can play even more dirty......she's gonna have to work alot of overtime to pay for that 5 minutes that she was running late.....her insurance company called me yesterday and got a statement then they said that I had a conflicting story and they would get back with me after they talked with the witness so after that I'm done with worrying about it

I got a good look at my car and it looks like I'm gonna have somewhere around a $1000 damage to my car.....if it wasnt for the plastic panels it would have been alot more than that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Smurf said:
I contacted my lawer today so its all out of my hands now.....if she wants to play dirty then I can play even more dirty......she's gonna have to work alot of overtime to pay for that 5 minutes that she was running late.....her insurance company called me yesterday and got a statement then they said that I had a conflicting story and they would get back with me after they talked with the witness so after that I'm done with worrying about it

I got a good look at my car and it looks like I'm gonna have somewhere around a $1000 damage to my car.....if it wasnt for the plastic panels it would have been alot more than that

And don't forget, your back is REALLY REALLY hurting and you've got whiplash and blurred vision............(I'm sure some self-richeous bonehead that doesn't know sarcasm when he/she sees it will chime in on this.................unless me posting this little side note dissuaded them from doing so.................unless me posting about posting about the little side note gave them the extra incentive to post something..................unless......................)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
I enjoyed your story, sorry you had be involved in something like that. And I hope that "lady" gets more than she deserves for her 5 minute temper tantrum. Besides 5 minutes late is the same as 20 minutes, late is late. Sit back enjoy your lateness ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,463 Posts
What time of day was this? I am assuming it was in the morning. Also, did she have a soccer ball sticker in the rear window? If not that sucks. Sure sign of possible road rage. I had one of those ladies run me off the road, slow down and physically turn in her seat to look at me, and then drive off. Soccer moms always have the right of way.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM PPL WITH SOCCER BALL STICKERS!

$1000 is nothing, you really could have been hurt. Nice pitting manuver though. Ever think about being a cop? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Smurf said:
I guess she could be if you're into 50-60yo Boca Jew ladies
Gee I figured the 50-60 year old crowd to be much more sedate than that. Damn baby boomers!! :mad: :p
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top