Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got the ok from the insurance company to get it fixed.....gonna have to replace the shattered headlight assembly, side light, and rim, then repair and repaint the bumper and fender.....about $1500-$2000 damage

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I brought my car in today and Enterprise gave me a Kia Optima......I almost turned around and brought the damn thing back to them.....I hate it so much......big POS

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
what did you do to your car. Perhaps I missed or forgot?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
ok I wanted to know. now I know.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
some jerk was in front of me today with a f-in truck, one of those assholes that drive those asphalt trucks and dont cover the fucking shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i hate them so much i slave over my paint and wax all the time to keep it real nice and ..... well luckily no paint damage just a lot of buffing. but freaking big piece of asphalt hit the glass and wham shattered it right in my face. had to pull over cause i had glass all over the place. i couldnt get his damn plate because i had to stop. luckily fl has full mandatory glass coverage. they are coming to replace it on saturday, and it will be oem gm glass. not to but in but i had to vent somewhere thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts