Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up

Im new but Ive been looking at the Red Lines (even before they came out). I was about to get an 04, but I got my wife an ION instead. Right now I have an old SL2, but anyway. Is it true that they have a Red 05 Red Line. If so do you know where I can see pics.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Yes, they are offereing red as a color on the '05 RL's.

I think someone on here has one. Maybe they'll post some pics when they see this thread.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sp00ner said:
I have one! Am I the only freakin person with the red one?? I'd post a pic, but it's covered in salt and dirt right now and it's raining... It's the exact same color as the last generation SC. It's called Chili Pepper Red.
Thanks....Even though I said I would never get a red car again, after my chili Pepper 01 red SL2 was totaled (wasnt my fault at all). I can imagine how the Redline will look in red. Hell yeah :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I get my Red Line, it will be red. I got to test drive one that was exactly the way I wanted it, minus the competition package - aero wing, sunroof, red ... well, those are my only wants. ;)

So hopefully soon, there will be more RED Red Lines on here, as soon as I get a good job! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
chili pepper red

Hey WUT,I have a 2005 red line chili pepper red for sale.It's in the for sale forum right now under chili pepper red.It has under 900 miles on it right now,and is garaged day and night.I need to sell,so i will take 19,000 for it if your interested.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
JPK said:
Chilli Pepper Red?

I think it should be called, "Hey Officer, look at me" red. :p ;)
Ha! There's no red color invented to make cops notice a Saturn yet... Like the blue one is less noticable or something... how about the lime green quad coupes? Those crack me up, talk about a a loud car! Oops, I think someone has one of those one here that I just saw, no hard feelings! I just saw one on the way home yesterday, could see it from about 2 miles away in the haze, you should get insurance deductions for having 'safety minded paint scheme', like air bags...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Ha! There's no red color invented to make cops notice a Saturn yet... Like the blue one is less noticable or something... how about the lime green quad coupes? Those crack me up, talk about a a loud car! Oops, I think someone has one of those one here that I just saw, no hard feelings! I just saw one on the way home yesterday, could see it from about 2 miles away in the haze, you should get insurance deductions for having 'safety minded paint scheme', like air bags...

Yeah, but it seems that the cops do notice the red cars more.

When my truck got stolen, several years back, I got a red Neon for a rental. I got a ticket for doing 49 in a 45 (no shit) the FIRST day I drove it around.

This was the same stretch of road that I would pass cops in my S-10 doing 55, so go figure. :rolleyes:

Not a big fan of the Electric Lime color either but to each his own.

·
Registered
122 Posts
bbrazil said:
I don't have a red one yet (still waiting on the comp package)...

But I have the URL!

http://www.redredline.com

(yeah, so, I'm a nerd)
Haha, I'm with you on that one! I've got the domain www.redlineion.com, and keep up the site, but don't have my own Red Line yet. :p

As for color - contrary to popular belief, red is NOT the most noticed color. It's unusual colors - yellow, purple, electric lime, etc. Anything that will catch the eye easier. With so many red cars on the road, they aren't that eye-catching anymore.

I used to drive a medium red (maroon) SL1. Never got pulled over in it during the two years I drove it. I've had my SC2 a little less than two years and have already been pulled over 3 times! (Luckily only got a ticket once.) The reason? My SC2 is BRIGHT friggin purple, and it stands out very well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
deanb said:
Hey WUT,I have a 2005 red line chili pepper red for sale.It's in the for sale forum right now under chili pepper red.It has under 900 miles on it right now,and is garaged day and night.I need to sell,so i will take 19,000 for it if your interested.
No thanks...even if i was looking to get one right this minute. I went to the dealership today and I finally saw one. I like the black and silver redlines better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts