Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i went to irwindale tonight and got times..9.9,9.6,10.1, and....9.523..im sorry i dont have the actual timeslip..i dont know how to scan, but heres the numbers...

R/T....792
60'.....2.273
1/8....9.532
MPH...75.35

i was having trouble launch becasue this was really my first time at the track (first time only got one run do to rain and spun out crazy and ran an 11.3). I am positive that i can get a 9.4 becasue i still got a little wheel hop with the 9.5. I launched ar about 3 rpms and let it out..no dropping the cluth no lower tire pressure no slicks...these times were done with a bone stock 2004 ion redline!

The best part was the spectators..my friend i went with told me they were like wtf? a saturn..even the announcer made a comment..but after i raced they were like ooo a saturn (in surprise) :D

can anyone calcualte what my 1/4 mile would be...i think its multiply by 1.54 or sumthin..thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Your 1/8 mile time comes out to a 14.96 1/4 roughly. Not bad for your first time, keep at it and those times will drop.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats some decent times for a stock car. What is the stock boost for the ions? Throw some nitto's and nothing else i bet you got a 9.2-9.3 car, not bad.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
BOOSTED said:
Thats some decent times for a stock car. What is the stock boost for the ions? Throw some nitto's and nothing else i bet you got a 9.2-9.3 car, not bad.
Stock boost is 12psi (I think)

·
Registered
617 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts