Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That's racing vinyls yo, 5hp per sticker right there!

·
I
7,838 Posts
There was a guy that IM'd me on AOL about 2-3 months ago asking about what font i thought people would buy. I am not sure if this was him, but he took my idea that bastard. :D

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Sp00ner said:
That's racing vinyls yo, 5hp per sticker right there!
Actually those are only 1.5" tall. They only produce 3hp per sticker. Now if you get the 2.5" lettering across the windshield in Chinese writing, well that's 10hp right there.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
its not my auction but it is my car, i am working with that guy kinda, he sent me all 3 fonts and i took him pics. But yea that is my car on the auction, those are just photo shoped ones but i do have all the fonts. only one on the car now but i have the other 2 for now

o an acutally i am finding that there is about a 2hp gain per sticker, very nice quality haha. i just have them on to make my car different. why not they can be taken off if necessary

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
navymitch12 said:
its not my auction but it is my car, i am working with that guy kinda, he sent me all 3 fonts and i took him pics. But yea that is my car on the auction, those are just photo shoped ones but i do have all the fonts. only one on the car now but i have the other 2 for now

o an acutally i am finding that there is about a 2hp gain per sticker, very nice quality haha. i just have them on to make my car different. why not they can be taken off if necessary
LOL!!! I knew that someone from here had SOMETHING to do with that auction.

BTW- can you post some dyno sheets of before and after the stickers? I'd hate to buy something to increase HP without any "real proof". :D

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I have these on my car. I had a friend make them and he made like 10 extra. I have gotten at least 50 hp from these. I also have some other parts on another thread for sale.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
50hp dam i must not have them on the correct spot and as for the dyno of the gain sure here it is the red after and the blue is before sorry it does not look like a real dyno graph was having some scanner prob so it looks almost like i made it in paint, but dont worry its real. i will have more once i move the decals to a more aero dynamic area on the car.

o and dont look at the file name, its wrong ;)

i mean come on guys would i lie to you

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey man have to complement you on those strait lines.

There is a guy that lives around here somewhere that has an old crappy looking leberon convertable. He has to have like $500 invested in nike stickers. They are on every part of the car that you could think of. Doesnt seem to make the car any faster but it sure does look sporty.....and athletic :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
so on a serious note anyone gonna buy these, they are great addition to the car i have a 3 fonts and the guy is a great guy, owns an srt4 but i wont hold it against him as long as he is not dissin my car and so far he has not. so not to make this sound like a plug for his product.... well actually thats what it is so buy from this guy he does good work.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
navymitch12 said:
so on a serious note anyone gonna buy these, they are great addition to the car i have a 3 fonts and the guy is a great guy, owns an srt4 but i wont hold it against him as long as he is not dissin my car and so far he has not. so not to make this sound like a plug for his product.... well actually thats what it is so buy from this guy he does good work.

I would buy some but I prefer to be in stealth mode. It would make my debadging my Ion redline emblem off of the trunk pointless.

I want the ricers to think they have an easy kill sitting next to them at the light and then WHAM!!!!!!!! They get their ass kicked. (most the time anyhow :D )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! Mitch told me about the ruckus over on the forums so I figured I'd register and post!

Anyways, I am the man with the auctions...It's true, I had inquired some of you which font styles would be best...thanks! So far people are liking them, but if there is any other style you want just lemme know.

I am selling my SRT in about a week!

Anyone have a truck for sale? lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
heres how they look or a dif version of them look on my car i had them like 2 months ago and i got this new decal too here

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i had that font on my car b4 these ones, in almost that exact spot, and actually i just had him make vtech inside stickers for my buddy accord, came out great. but i like the new fonts much better than that one, still a great look man

·
Registered
351 Posts
Steviepc7 said:
heres how they look or a dif version of them look on my car i had them like 2 months ago and i got this new decal too here

I like this one. I may have to get one

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yea, where did the 'Eaton Inside' sticker come from? I like that one, being a computer guy and all...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts