Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you can buy redline emblems? I would like to replace all 3 of the saturn emblems with the redline emblem which was on the back of my car. Of course, the one on the back is small, so maybe we could have some custom made to fit into the shapes on the fenders and on the hood. Any takers? Maybe try motorhead jewelry. They have done the socal speed shop stuff.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yes you can buy the redline emblem that is on the back of the car, but you can only buy it with the ION ◄ with it not just the ◄, pissed me off i think it was around $28, I know cuz I put one on my wifes 04 ION 3 with the Xeon . . . well look up on the top of the forums and that is exactlly what it looks like, only with diff rims. So it looks like we have 2 redlines, only crappy thing is everyone wants to race her, and no one will play with me, maybe i need a 3' 3 stage carbon fiber spoiler that will be a threat to low flying planes ? ? ?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i would be interested in these, i think it would be pretty slick to replace all the other emblems with redline badging, and take off the badging on the back

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlackRedline04 said:
Why did you take all your emblems off?
I replaced my front red emblem with a black one. Trying to get the black side ones to match now.
I want a more custom look. I think we have been through this before. I like the "sleeper" look.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Please contact us at Saturn Motorsports. I can get the emblems for $10 ea. and I can get them for any Saturn vehicle including the Redline Vue and Ion!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BlackRedline04 said:
Its not a sleeper if its got holes in it from taking them out... its ghetto
Um, that's the whole point of REPLACING the badges with other ones. Then you won't see the holes anymore. Quite basic really. You might try reading the thread before you post. . .

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think something similar to this would look good on the sides.
But the black area could also match the color of the car. And maybe some better text too.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I do like the Emblem Idea. It would give a unique touch to a car. Though, this is not my kind of thing to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, is Saturn Motorsports company still selling Saturn parts and accessories such as the Redline badges? if so, could you advise how to get in touch with you, or your website?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Hello, is Saturn Motorsports company still selling Saturn parts and accessories such as the Redline badges? if so, could you advise how to get in touch with you, or your website?

There are at times redline badges selling on ebay or amazon - just got to search for them

very difficult to get parts with redline because they did not make them to begin with on the saturn ion redline

Redline is not really anywhere on the car (the letters) except on the ABS control unit pump

or where you can't see them

try to get them custom made or make them yourself

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/ion-redline-discussion/44435-saturn-motorsports.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts