Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of us run into Redlines often and our spotted posts go unanswered. I have also noticed in my travels many redlines as well. (and those who keep up with my posts know I am never in the same place from day to day) So how about a flyer or something we can carry with us to let someone know "YOU GOT SPOTTED". And not just for the Ions, but for the Colbolts too. A big Ecotech family. This could either let someone on the site know they got spotted and by who, and recruit new members. I'm sure Ekool wouldn't mind a few new ppl.

So how about it? IS this doable? Can we start a new poll and contest for best flyer?

Just a thought.

Dave P

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
One of the guys on here awhile ago that I know, jshaouni (he doesn't really come on here anymore I don't think), but he made flyers that I have a few in my car of. I'll post it here, it needs to be revised, and right now applies to metro-detroiter RLs. I'm too lazy to change it around, so have fun with if you want. I've already handed a couple out...but they haven't seen to show up on here yet...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts