Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many redlines are running around in the miami or ft.lauderdale area

·
Registered
679 Posts
alot in pasco and pinellas area like 10/13 rls

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I live down in Ft. Lauderdale, Sunrise specifically. I go to school at UCF in Orlando, but I'll be back down for summer at the end of April. Bought mine from Saturn of West Broward. Where in Ft. Lauderdale you guys from?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey Guys, this is your good old buddy Dave from Detroit. I know I don't actually live in Florida, but I spend the majority of my work time down there. My company has the radio contract for FHP and Fish and Wild Life. I spend ALOT of time in Orlando. Our main Florida office is right by the airport of Semoran (sp?). But tis summer I will be down in Fort Lauderdale, heading south to Miami and the Keys. We are doing radio coverage testing. So all I do is drive around talking on a police radio. "Can you hear me now?".

Hopefully I will see you guys around. If you see an unmarked police car chasing after you this summer, it might just be me.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
As comforting as seeing you in that car sounds, I would rather see you in your PERSONAL car, rather than working. And yeah, the Airport on Semoran Ave, I drive by it quite a bit going to this one car show, at a place called Old Town. It' s about 35 miles from school, and it goes on every weekend. Saturday nights is fun cuz it's the classic cars. No cars made after '72 are usually let in. Let me know next time you're in the area, and i could give you some directions, maybe (not the best with directions :rolleyes: ). My AIM name is in my profile if you can't reach me here.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I live in Weston. It's Fort Lauderdale Area by Davie and Sunrise.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
I live in Weston. It's Fort Lauderdale Area by Davie and Sunrise.
Where in Weston, I'm in Sunrise, bout 3 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Mall and the Office Depot Center (home of the Florida Panthers- if they ever play again).

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I'm in the gables right off 84. Im at citgo on 84 usually every fri, sat & sun. Thats usually the only cool place to race cuz the cops are coming down hard on 27 from what my cop buddies say. I work at the Fridays on Sunrise and I've never seen a redline anywhere around me except one of my friends who used to work with me said he had 2 friends with blue redlines. I forget his name though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
whats up man i live by metro zoo but always in the birdroad area.
Silver Redline K&N cold air with a sick driver

·
Registered
179 Posts
What Do U Have Done To The Camaro I Ran A Train On A Trans Am With Ram Air . . .

·
Registered
605 Posts
Get sum u got a redline right let me know if u got a redline im in the miami area i wanna race a redline let me know if u interested for u can get _sum lol

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Im Near Ft. Laud. I love On Palmetto Park Road

·
Registered
179 Posts
I Live By Country Walk. Anytime Anyday. Im Always Good For A Good Race.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey guys, new member here.
i raced a blue redline a few times the other night out here in weston on 84, and am guessing its one of you guys in here. just wanted to compliment your car. since our encounter, i've been reading into this car, and i def wouldnt mind having one.

i live in weston also, and it seems like i'm always at that freakin citgo for one reason or another. lemme know if you want to meet up there one night, always cool to have company.

btw i was the black 03 civic si who couldnt remember the name of your car lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts