Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, been visiting this forum for a minute, registered and just getting to say Hello. Hello!

·
Super Moderator
1,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post some pictures of your ride!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Maybe with my wifes phone since my rear camera is out but until then its the black variant without spoiler. Good shape, no dents as of right now, :oops:

·
Super Moderator
1,415 Posts
Haha no worries. My cell camera looks like I take pictures with a potato

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha no worries. My cell camera looks like I take pictures with a potato
Sorry to post like this, i can't find the right group to start in and this is one of the most recent responses. I have a rusted up exhaust for my 05 2.0 and my cat went out. Im looking for the best suggestions on cost-efficient way to replace the whole exhaust system. Do you know best places to look for stock systems or where to find fair priced aftermarket units that dont sound tinny. The stock manifold can tech stay its just the cat and everything to the tip that needs replacing.

·
Super Moderator
1,415 Posts
Sorry to post like this, i can't find the right group to start in and this is one of the most recent responses. I have a rusted up exhaust for my 05 2.0 and my cat went out. Im looking for the best suggestions on cost-efficient way to replace the whole exhaust system. Do you know best places to look for stock systems or where to find fair priced aftermarket units that dont sound tinny. The stock manifold can tech stay its just the cat and everything to the tip that needs replacing.
I dont think stock is available any more. Zzp or o t t p will be about it. Or find an exhaust shop that can just bend some pipe and throw a muffler on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts